THE WWII Civ Team (units, mods and other)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nonnob3

CHECKMATE!
********DELETED***********

GERMAN FINISHED UNIT'S INDEX, Total: 20

Kentonio - Pzkpfwg V Panther tank - Go here

Kentonio - Pzkpfwg VI Tiger I tank - Go here

nonnob3 - Reiter (German Cavalry) - Go here

nonnob3 - Waffen SS - Go here

Pablostuka - V-1 Reprisal Weapon - Go here

Smoking Mirror - Pzkpfwg VIE Königstiger tank - Go here

TVA22 - Bismarck Battleship - Go here

TVA22 - Messerchsmitt Me-262 jet fighter - Go here

nonnob3 - Grenadier (German Infantry) - Go here

nonnob3 - Flammenwerfer - Go here

Smoking Mirror- Tiger 1 - Go here

Kinboat- AV7 (Germany's first created tank) - Go here

nonnob3 - Wehrmacht - Go here

nonnob3 - Fallschirmjäger (German Paratrooper) - Go here

Kinboat - Panzermorser Sturm Tiger - Go here

nonnob3 & W.i.n.t.e.r. - Leibstandarte SS (Adolf Hitler's Special Guard) - Go here

nonnob3 & Pablostuka - He-111 - Go here

Kinboat - Leopard II (modern tank) - Go here

Hunter - C3 Leopard tank - Go here

dog - SDK222 (or PsW222) - Go here

New units will be added to this index.

Note: The Third Reich Team has moved to http://www.cdgroup.org/forums/tbs/civ3/viewforum.php?f=69

This is the Wespe(Self-Propelled Light Field Howitzer)

P.S.I have a heavy self-porpelled howitzer if you think i should post it(not a very good photo:( )

Attachments

• howitzer tank.jpg
    howitzer tank.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 5,324
ok you ask I'll put 2 of them.....

P.S. this a Hummel

Attachments

• heavy howitzer.jpg
    heavy howitzer.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 5,220
2nd one.......

P.S. the same one

P.S.S. this is a Hummel

Attachments

• heavy howitzer 2.jpg
    heavy howitzer 2.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 5,092
this is a good photo of a Panzerjäger Tiger(Elephant)

Attachments

• elep_1.jpg
    elep_1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 5,026
Hey everyone

Since I haven't heard anyone talking about this tank I thought I bring it up. The workhorse of the Wehrmacht, the Panzer IV!!
Attached picture of Panzerkampfwagon IV Sd.Kfz.161.

Attachments

• jr44b.jpg
    jr44b.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 4,896
Hey I found another picture of the VIII Maus! Since this was a prototype I think this would make a good unit too get, way late in a WW2 Mod. Later!!:cool: :cool:

Attachments

• maus0002.jpg
    maus0002.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 5,266
Are yall going to be making ships and planes?just wondering:rolleyes:

here are some more heavy howitzer tanks the 'Hummel' this is the 3rd Hummel I've posted

Attachments

• hum2.jpg
    hum2.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 4,731
I hope Its ok to post all these photos. again this is a side view of a Panzerjäger Tiger(Elephant).:D

1. Wespe is medium, not light artillery

2. why's everyone so fired up about the Maus? it was just as worthless as the nazi ideas for the "sonic gun"

great pictures btw

the PzIV series was awesome...

Greetings to all the THIRD REICH TEAM , and my special thanks to my friend nonnob3, for creating the Team's thread.:king:

For these tank unit creations. It could be very useful shramj's graphics to base the artwork.There are a lot of vehicles, and only he need the W&E view (also Dark Sheer has done it;) ).

To moderators (specially aimed to Dark Sheer). I think it's a good idea to post here shramj's graphics, and delete the thread Awesome German Unit Graphics, due to the lack of space in the forum.

And we need an Index for all the German units in the forum, one for finished units (with description, preview GIF and link to the thread where are posted), and another one for unit previews (but description, GIF preview and link too). We need to manage all the Team's units;) .

To nonnob3: I like the idea about the nazi flag in the thread, but...for some people would be offensive, and they could think we are nazi fanatics (just remeber your Waffen SS thread:rolleyes: ). I think it's better without it.

To Rommel77: You can post your signature in red color doing this:
Member of the [kolor=red]THIRD REICH TEAM[/kolor] (Just changing the 'k' for the 'c') in your Profile :cool:

And maybe could be a good idea to post a text with all the staff of the team, and the units he/she are making. It shall be edited to show new members:scan: .Just tell your opinion:) .

I'll post the Tiger & Jagdpanther default .flc's I've made (with the aid of Dark Sheer) here when I arrive at home, now I'm at university:rolleyes: .

Bye, and welcome!!!:king:

Es kann nur einer siegen, und das sind wir

Here's a list of all the German vehicles artwork shramj posted. We can base on it to create awesome units;)

Panzer Series
Panzer III, Panzer IV, Panzer V Panther, Panzer VI Tiger I, Panzer VIB Königstiger

German Tank Killers (Panzer Jägers)
Marder III, Jagdpanther, Panzerjäger Tiger (Elephant), Sturmgeschütz (StuG) III and Panzerjäger Sdkfz 7 (modified)

Assault Artillery
Wespe

Support Vehicles
Möbelwagen IV (Flakpanzer), Kübelwagen, BMW motorbike (with sidecar), Opel Blitz truck, Mercedes Benz truck and Sdkfz 250/251 troop transport

The Tiger I and Jagdpanther default .fcl are done:goodjob: .

Enjoy!!!:king:

Ah, the meaning of the german words I posted is:
"There can be only one winner, and we are this winner"

Originally posted by Pablostuka
To nonnob3: I like the idea about the nazi flag in the thread, but...for some people would be offensive, and they could think we are nazi fanatics (just remeber your Waffen SS thread:rolleyes: ). I think it's better without it.

I guess your right......don't need to go through that issue again!:crazyeye:

Have a good day buddy!:D

Here are some bmp files of several units from Panzer General 2

Attachments

• pg2pics.zip
    26.4 KB · Views: 168
Originally posted by Atraikius
Here are some bmp files of several units from Panzer General 2

Thank you!!! There is all the directions included...it should not take that long to make these animations!!!

I was wondering when someone would post units from Panzer General 2 (I have this game on Playstation;) )

:goodjob:

Wespe is medium, not light artillery

I thought it was but the site I found it on said it was a light howitzer. but I think your right Jagdpanther.

P.S.is the team going to be making all german WW2 units not just from the army?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom