Armoured Warfare around the World

A Rhodesian armored car based on the Unimog 416 truck.

Cannon armored vehicle Eland Mk.7 (manufactured in South Africa) of the Armed forces of Rhodesia. Mozambique, September-October 1979.

The California National Guard at the training ground near San Francisco goes on a training attack with a prototype of the Tracklayer Best 75 (CLB 75) armored combat vehicle. USA, 1917.

Update: It is that time of year for a big X-mas update. Went back to all the Nordic nations and updated them with everything I had. Sweden now has its heavy tank line that I proposed. Denmark, Finland, and Norway make their first appearance. Cousins to the Nords the Alpine Swiss have been included. I included a stocking stuffer of a monstrosity of a French Tank for a certain someone who loves those things. For Ares two of his American requests and one vehicle for the long suffering Italians.

Update: It is that time of year for a big X-mas update. Went back to all the Nordic nations and updated them with everything I had. Sweden now has its heavy tank line that I proposed. Denmark, Finland, and Norway make their first appearance. Cousins to the Nords the Alpine Swiss have been included. I included a stocking stuffer of a monstrosity of a French Tank for a certain someone who loves those things. For Ares two of his American requests and one vehicle for the long suffering Italians.
Thank you!
But as for now I tested and found some bug. "T-70 Finland" has wrong Run.flc in folder, it is from other tank.

Some notes on the naming of the Finnish categories:

'Kevyt Panssarivaunun' should be 'Kevyt Panssarivaunu'

'Keskiraskas Panssarivaunun' should be 'Keskiraskas Panssarivaunu'

'Raskasta Panssarivaunun' should be 'Raskas Panssarivaunu'

'Liekinheitinmalli Panssarivaunun' should be 'Liekinheitinpanssarivaunu'

No, it was changed to the current roundel due to a recommendation of Allied (mostly soviet) officials to avoid any connotations with the nazis.

The Swedish seems good with what little I know and can search for, though I'm not completely sure what you're going for with 'Bepansrad Bandartilleripjäs'. Based on the only tank in the category it could just be called 'Stormartillerivagn' instead, which is the Swedish equivalent to 'assault gun' at the time. You could also use 'Infanterikanonvagn' if you want a more modern word for the class.

Gun Carrier Mark I is a self-propelled British howitzer of the First World War based on the Mark I tank. The first self-propelled artillery installation in the world.

OA82 Jarmila. A Czech armored car from the Cold War era.

Gun Carrier Mark I is a self-propelled British howitzer of the First World War based on the Mark I tank. The first self-propelled artillery installation in the world.

tractorLG.png

:D

Fixed thanks for letting me know.

Current update is progressing I might have gone overboard on selection for certain things but why not? Sick last couple of days so out of commission.
Please get well soon. The Forum can ill afford you being out of commission.

Top Bottom