What is our Manifest Destiny? Final Poll

What conditions fulfil our Manifest Destiny?

• Conquer Egypt. Expand our borders to meet Rome.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Expansion to the South until the benefits of proximity to the capital are lost.

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Continue warring and expanding until the Forbidden Palace is built (by a leader).

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Other (explain below)

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I would rather have fire ants breeding in my eye sockets than vote in one of these polls!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seeing as how a revolution may be imminent & the production we have seems to be destined for libraries and such, I think we should focus on our own empire. I like the "proximity" approach to war at this point.

As choices #2 and #3 would base our mandate on a judgement call (and we don't know who will be calling the judgement) I voted for #1, as it is clearly defined and we won't have to wonder what it will mean in the end.

Originally posted by Cyc
As choices #2 and #3 would base our mandate on a judgement call (and we don't know who will be calling the judgement) I voted for #1, as it is clearly defined and we won't have to wonder what it will mean in the end.
Understandable concerns. If one of the judgemental choices wins we will need to further define it with discussion and polls.

Top Bottom