Maps and City Names: Cartographic Office of Fanatika.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Cities
Bavaria - Chieftess
Grey Fox - Valhalla
Eklektikos - Morgana

Unbuilt Cities
Octavian X - Vice President - Octavinium
Zarn - Domestic - ?
CivGeneral - Military - Nar Shaddaa
Ehecatl Atzin - Foreign - Cuernavaca
Strider - Science - ?
Chieftess - Trade - NONE
Padma - Culture - ?
Bill in PDX - Chief Justice - New PDX
Danke - Public Defender - Hassenpfefferhavn (if coastal), Sturmandrang (if inlnad)
Leningrado - Judge Advocate - Leningrado
Stuck as a Mac - Domestic Deputy - The Penguin
BCLG100 - Military Deputy - The Burrow
Raven1er - Foreign Deputy - Nocsfiedera
? - Science Deputy - ?
Great Iguanaman - Trade Deputy - ?
curufinwe - Culture Deputy - ?
neutral leader - Governor of Bohemia - ?
? - Deputy Governor of Bohmeia - ?

Again, no discussion in this thread!

Announcment

Due to the recent resignations for chiefpaco and curufinwe, I will need to change the list to reflect our two new leaders, Fionn McCumhall and CultureFreak18. The CoS says that the naming rights change with the leaders. Therefore, chiefpaco's and curufinwe's names may not be accepted.

Announcement

The size of our map is increasing. For the sake of those of us with slow connections, instead of posting the whole image, I will start posting a thumbnail, and a link to the whole image.

Announcement - Rearangement of City Name Registry

The City Name Registry will by updated with the results of the new election. The city on the Iron hill will be named by President Eklektikos.

Please note: If you lost an election, your city name will not be listed, as you are no longer an official.

City name Change:
Hello Octavian, I´d like to post a few, um, sugestions on the name I chose. If the city is based on grassland and is also surrounded by it, then the name is Cuernavaca. If the city is built surrounded by moutains then the name is Rohan.

Ehecatl Atzin

PS oooops! I just read the ¨no discussion on this thread¨sorry :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom