Fanatikan National Prison

disorganizer

Deity
This is the Prison for our nation.
It is an office thread, not a personal business!

People put here will not be able to travel nor hold any position in the game until they are released. They are also moved to the (to be posted) location of this prison immediately.

Reasons for People to be put here and how they get out:

1) Judical Sentencing to Jail for a amount of turns specified by a judge
They get out as soon as the judges request it.

2) RPG Issue: Buying things without money / Stealing
If someone buys something without having enough money or just takes something, he can be sentenced to go to jail until he payed that amount. All money he earns will be used to pay off his debts + 50% which will be given to the state to maintain this prison.

3) RPG Issue: Violating the RPG Rules
On Request of the RPG-Leader, any person can be put here when violating the Rules. He will be released on request of the Leader or on judical request. The suspect will not earn any money during the time he sits in prison. If the was put to prison while being innocent and a judical review prooved this, he will get 20g/tc+his normal rpg-payment for the time he was an inmate.

Wards
--none--
applications: gunning
have to clarify how to finance them first. we will have to be an office officially before we put them up.

Other
Any proposals or comments? Post here! Also request to put someone to prison. And of course, the rules up in this post are discussable.

When this is up and running, I would like to be a worker. Like when we get an inmate.

dis you cant really take anything but this would be a great place to go for the people caught with smuggled goods

the rules is what we should discuss next. i just put them up so it would not be empty. make suggestions. but think of it: it must be painful to be in here and the prison must be financed somehow!

Unless the prison is a money making venture, it is a "State" facility so doesn't need to show a profit or do costing.

Please realize that only RPG players are subject to prison rules and the restrictions on citizen and game rights are not enforceable. This has to be an honor system prison (as wierd as that sounds).

Also, be careful not to make it unbearable. People will just leave the demogame or at least the RPG if it is.

Thats why we discuss the "rules". I will offer it to the judicacy as punishment though. Maybe it could be used if a RPG player is PIed (as alternative)

What's this prison like? It is a big pit in the ground with a clay/bronze 'lid'? :)

If only we had an artist, we could design what different structures would look like when we only have certain techs.

It is a state of the art, brand new prison. (But of course we don't know too much yet.) ;)

@civ:
i now saw the post. to clarify:
this is not a private business
it is more an office of the rpg-part. still needs discussion though, but nevertheless it would be an office (no inmates, no payments, no wards! this cant work).
anyways: even if it would have been a private business, it was posted before striders post, and as such be valid anyways.

Now we just need a judge to sentence him.

To be defined:
How will we pay the wards?
Will the prison be an office?
Where is it?
Can the inmate earn money during his sentenced time?

I offer the dungeons of lancre castle as location of the prison.

Well, Lancre can offer a dungeon fixed in a mountain. One side the ocean and on the other side cliffs falling steep into the lower valey.
No chance to escape... And we built them especially cold and wet >-) With small openings so the cold ocean breeze permanently hizzes through it :)

Top Bottom