Shaicorp Investment Industries

Shaitan

der Besucher
Shaicorp is the corporate head company combining the following individual companies:

Animals "R" Us
Apro, Poe & Nuffin
Bank of Valhalla
Bohemian Insurance Company
Boondoggle & Pork

Shaicorp subsidiaries share a common stock and profit plan (excepting BOV profits). 100 shares are issued for each subsidiary. Profits are used to pay contracted salaries first. The remainder is distributed as follows:

CEO Salary: 20% (BOV 40%)
Company Account: 20%
Remainder: Equal distribution per share

All Shaicorp subsidiary stocks are offered on the Bavarian Stock Exchange.

Stockholders
Listed at the Company Stock Management (BSE) thread.

Shaicorp is Fanatika's first corporation. It was formed to hold (manage/own) the companies listed in post 1 under a single roof. Shaicorp is now selling interests in the subsidiary companies to raise capital for future expansion (and so I can make the Marillion bigger ;) ).

Each of the subsidiaries is still a company and functions the same as they always did. Instead of me getting all of the cash as a private owner, their profits are now distributed to their shareholders. Shaicorp is the major shareholder for all of them but more and more people will get pieces of them. Call it my "share the wealth" program. :)

Hot Tip: Boondoggle & Pork stock appears seriously undervalued at present. BNP has gross sales of 1600g in term 1. At 50g per share that is an expected return on investment of 32%. Very sweet.

Dividends will be distributed each time company transactions are posted to the Fanatikan Revenue Association (Bank) thread.

Hot Tip: There will be a rather large one for APN.

Not at this time, gunning1. The corporation is still a bit rough and I have decided to hold off on pasing shares to the public at large. When it gets smoothed out and I have less food on the table I may reconsider.

ah. if only share reservation would be possible...

now an idea:

if in rl shares are spread, they do it differently:

for the first rollout, a estimated price is set.
then people can request shares for that price. they tell the company selling the shares how many of the shares they would buy for that price.
if the shares are given out and more requests are there than available shares, they are spread according to the requested number.

example:
firm xyz wants to give out 10 shares for 100 each.
they officially announce to accept reservations.
now the following buy offers are received before the date of giving the shares out:
person A: 5 shares
person B: 10 shares
person C: 2 shares
person D: 3 shares
so in total 20 shares are requested. this is much more than the amount to be given out, so the shares are distributed in the following way:
A: 5/20 of shares=>5/20*10=50/20=5/2=2.5=2 shares
B: 10/20 => 10/20*10=1/2*10=5 shares
C: 2/10 => 2/20*10=1 share
D: 3/20 => 3/20*10=3/2=1.5= 1 share
so these are the shares given out to A,B,C and D for the 100gold
the price is immediately raised a bit due to the high demand.
you also see here only 9 shares are given out, the 10th share is going to the stock market for lets say 200gold.

EDIT:
of course, the firm giving out the shares could at any time during "signing phase" lower(!) the price if they dont get enough shares out.
lets say the original price was 200gold, but during the signing phase the price is lowered to 100, this means that also the previously signed shares go out for 100 at the day they are officially sold!

example:
firm want to get out 10 shares. 200 is the price for signing
person A signes to buy 3 for 200 (1000gold)
now the firm decides to lower the price to 100gold
the firm automatically adjusts person A's offer to
person A: 6 for 100 (also 1000gold)
now person b comes in and signs for 20 for 100.
person A decides to get 5 more.
and now the signup-time is over:
signed shares:
person A: 15
person B: 20
of the 10 shares:
person A: 15/35*10 = 4 shares = 300 gold
person B: 20/35*10 = 5 shares = 600 gold
1 will be put at the BSE for 125gold
note here that the numbers are ALWAYS rounded down to prevent more shares being delivered than there aught to be.

well, this looks complicated, but in fact it really isnt.
this will equal chances of not so regular forum visitors to get shares for a fair price.

Nobody can prevent you from applying it to the selling of big amounts of shares.
So if SC wants to sell 50 shares, it could be used anyways (though the BSE wont make profit with it, but that could be handled somehow).

If the SC is already publically held, how much are the shares and where can i buy them? :)

Originally posted by disorganizer
If the SC is already publically held, how much are the shares and where can i buy them? :)
Shaicorp isn't listed on the BSE yet. There wasn't a need as I owned all of the shares. SAAM has 7 now, received as parts of land deals.

Make an offer to one of the shareholders. Maybe you'll get lucky. ;)

Originally posted by BCLG100
what happened to the "hot tips" ?
The market is fairly static right now and Shaicorp isn't releasing any other held shares so there's not too much to tip on. That said, here's a little tip:

With the elections coming up, Boondoggle & Pork stocks should see a rise in value.

A-ha! Here is the thread for Shaicorp. I am interested in becoming CEO of Shaicorp. Please let me know the details.

Donovan--are you going to do the monthly distributions, or are you going to wait until this month ends?

Top Bottom