Special Unit - Opossum Warrior

pesoloco

Civ-aholic
Ok Ok.
This is a special unit created for the July 26, Coalition
I realize many of you will not use it, but I think it is a funny unit so I made it anyway.
This is a little opossum that looks so innocent until it attacks. Underneath its fur it is hiding a huge gun. It will spring to attack on unsuspecting enemies.

Download and unzip the file. Follow instructions in Readme.txt

Here is the ZIP FILE

Previews:
Default:

Attack:

* PLEASE RATE THIS UNIT *

THIS IS THE GREATEST UNIT EVER!!!! EEEEEEEVER!!!!!! Look at him shoot the gun! I LOVE THIS UNIT! Peso, YOU ARE THE MAN!

Aw, how can you say "no" to this little guy....

Nonnob,
His unit stats are
a/d/m: 999/999/999
This guy rules Civ III! :)

(These are only suggested stats. Actually I wouldn't even suggest using these stats since it would seriously unbalance the game)

Sorry to all the other unit designers out there, but I think that that unit has to be the best one out there, simply because of its hillarity factor.

Good work man :goodjob: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pesoloco,

Buddy, I think you've got way too much time on your hands. :lol: Perhaps you should think about doing a little charity work or something...

You know, I never realized possums were so dangerous :lol: They're starting to infiltrate into Canada from the US on the bottom of transport trucks. It's kind of a reverse illegal immigrant thing. Have to crack down on those lazy border agents :lol:

4 stars, just for the sheer humor!

Ferretts? Skunks? They have nothing on the ferocious opossum!

Attachments

• opossum2.jpg
    opossum2.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 1,654
Here, for all you cat lovers.
This one looks like it could give your possum a run for his money. ;)

Attachments

• kitty.jpg
    kitty.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,564
Top Bottom