Special Unit - Opossum Warrior

*GASP!!!* THEY KIDNAPPED DANNY!!!!

Danny, the evil cat. Leader of the Vietnam Scenario *PATENTED* and a member of the Colition.

NO! I could kill them bolth in an tank!

This guy will take out your tank. ;)

Attachments

• infantrygerbil.jpg
    infantrygerbil.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 255
Very nice ! I wanted to make a Rat unit but opossum are fine too.

Idea for stats : this would be a non-fighting unit. Give it a move of 1 and "every tile as road". Then give it just the abiliy of pillage.

You can now use it to make you ennemies weaker by destroying their improvments with a low cost unit.

i hope you all know, groundhogs have horrible aim. that's why they're given such big guns. more chance of them hitting something ;)

I just cant see the humor! Its only a little ugly rat!

Im thinking of taking this unit (with pesolocos permission) and turning it into a cruise missle unit with an explosion attack. :D

Tpasmall. long time no see. Sure, go ahead and use it. Are you going to use a cruise missile explosion?

or my back yard scenerio,ants small 1/1/1 units used in huge masses bumblebee as the cruise missle,wasps as figters and hornets as jet fighters,mamals would have huge power but would be very powerful=endless possobilities

Originally posted by Chris85
This is hillarious :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can anyone make a Froggy Swordsman? :p

Now we just need some more animal units so we can make the
WHEN ANIMALS ATTACK SCENARIO!!! :D

I would love to make a froggy swordsman.
I love frogs, used to have one as a pet.

Im not sure, i dont have time to do it right now, but a cruise missle type explosion would be cool. Now we need someone to make one of those little toy balls with the ferret attached that rolls around as a nuke. ;) The monty python rabbit would be pretty cool too :D

Top Bottom