Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Abstain

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Strider

In Retrospect
Should we honor FortyJ with the Das oliven zweige, for his excellent job posting screenshots & maps of are golorious country to aid the citizens and leaders.

This is a quick poll!!

Quick polls are not allowed for Citizen Honors.

Simply edit the poll to remain open indefinately and it will get to quorum eventually.

Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX
Quick polls are not allowed for Citizen Honors.

Simply edit the poll to remain open indefinately and it will get to quorum eventually.

The const. says nothing about honor polls. It says major game deciding polls can not be quick poll.... The name of a city is not really major.

But anyway.... I guess this isn't a quick poll!

Actually it does say you can't do it. Here's the law:

Point 4 Quick polls - When topic discussion is unwarranted or poll procedures cannot be maintained due to time constraints, a quick poll may be used.

What time constraints apply to a citizen honor that mean that we can't possibly wait for a normal poll to complete?

Actually it does say you can't do it. Here's the law:

Point 4 Quick polls - When topic discussion is unwarranted or poll procedures cannot be maintained due to time constraints, a quick poll may be used.

What time constraints apply to a citizen honor that mean that we can't possibly wait for a normal poll to complete?

What time restraints apply to most polls that are quick polls? Also this rule needs to be specfied in more detailed... How many days does it take to require for a time restraint? If a poll is not needed for another couple of weeks then their is no point in making it a quick poll...

Like I've said before.... I do not like the Quorums, because they are not described enough.

Quorums are described in great detail, and the law itself does go into detail as to what is quick poll-able.

Citizen honors are not a time critical issue that effects the game play at chat in any appreciable manner. I would advocate that it doesn't matter if it takes forever to reach quorum on these types of polls.

Using a quick poll to avoid quorum is also not allowed.

Quorums are described in great detail, and the law itself does go into detail as to what is quick poll-able.

Citizen honors are not a time critical issue that effects the game play at chat in any appreciable manner. I would advocate that it doesn't matter if it takes forever to reach quorum on these types of polls.

Using a quick poll to avoid quorum is also not allowed.

I know alot of the const. and have not seen them go into really good detail.

Yes!Yes!Yes!

Top Bottom