The Intelligence Agency: When and Where?

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
I brought this issue up with Goonie. He had ordered Serenity to build the Intelligence Agency. It is currently under construction in Serenity, and will be done in 13 turns. It can be changed without loss.

Normally, this is Domestic's job, but Grandmaster is no where to be seen...

Well, do we want to build the Intelligence Agency? If so, where?

I would recommend doing so now, but the locatation may be questionable. I don't think we'll need the CIA soon, so a slower constrution rate may be fine.

Any thoughts?

Sorry, I've been really busy for the last few days and haven't had a chance to do my job. I agree that the Intelligence Agency should be built now, and I think that Serenity is a good place to build it. We had might as well build it quickly, so that it can be used to pinpoint enemy locations in our next war.

I agree we need the Agency. The Agency will let us (If we are careful) plant spies and steal Technologies from other advanced civs. Serenity will be a good location.

Serenity is a great location. BTW its 14 turns IIRC.

We should try to attack the babs with as many elites as possible soon (with support from cannons) to get another GL and possibly rush the IA.

I see no need to waste a GL on the IA. It is only a Small Wonder, so we don't need to race for it, and 14 turns is quick enough. Save our next GL for a useful GW.

It'll be a while before the UN, Manhatten and SETI... By then, we'll be making tracks for Modern Armor, and probably be close to winning the game.

There must some GW's before then.... what tech are we researching? Also, I'll say now, I am against us building Manhattan, because it is a waste of manpower and gives the other Civ's an advantage because the shields they accumulate in building it quickly give them their first nuke. But that's another topic for another day. ;)

Err... I wish I had seen this sooner. I was working on my build queues for the upcoming Turn Chat and was going to have Bremershaven produce the Intel Agency (will be done in 9 turns total from now).

The reason being, is that Bremershaven is producing 55 shields per turn! We can go on producing military units all day long, but every two turns we are going to waste about 35 shields or so. This massive production is ideal for a major project such as this.

For these reasons, I'd like to see the Intel Agency constructed in Bremershaven.

<><><><><>

1000 Posts!

[dance] [party] [dance]
:band:

I'd like to see it built in Bremershaven too, since it can build it quicker. I agree with 40J on this.

I will support the Bremershaven build as well. If I would have known that earlier, I would have said that instead.

BTW, congrats on 1,000 posts 40!

I will support the move to Bremershaven as well. I have nothing else to say. I just thought you were all dying for my opinion. :)

Why dont we let some other cities share in the glory of building wonders? Is the extra 4 turns going to kill us?

The decision was already made in the T/C last night. As public opinion had turned in favor of Bremershaven, that is where the CIA is being built.

Top Bottom