Three Indians that went Hunting

cwood

Chieftain
three Indians went out hunting.

the first indian went out for half a day and came back with a deer.

the other two indians ask how you get that deer.

The indian replies me follow track me get deer.

So the second indian went out and hunted for a day and came back with a

bear.

then other two indians ask how you get that bear.

The indian replies me follow track me get bear.

So the third indian went out and hunted for like 2-3 days.When he came back

he was all beat up, Scratch up.

The other two ask what had happened he said.

me follow track me get get hit by a damn train.

bear.

Is that youre signature?
Prepare to be moderated!!!:eek:

Originally posted by Rout
Is that youre signature?
Prepare to be moderated!!!:eek:
At first I thought he posted the joke twice. :lol: Then I realized it's his signature.

Cwood, the rule is that signatures can't be longer than 5 lines. Maybe you should just have Caesar's quote.

The joke is pretty funny, BTW. :thumbsup:

That's lovely. And not at all racist. Do you know any Indians? Do you know how they talk? Why don't you be a little more condencending? And to think that an Indian would be stupid enough to stand in front of a train bearing down on him. . .

I heard the same joke essentially but it was with two blondes.

There are 2 blonds arguing durring a camping trip. They came up to some tracks. One of them is saying that they're bear tracks. The other says that they're dear tracks. After 5 minutes of arguing both of them were hit by a train.

Turner, out of curriosity, why kind of jokes would you tell. A gender and sex neutral living creature with an undertemined skin and hair colour was on a camping trip with another gender and sex neutral living creature with an undetermined skin and hair colour ....

Oh but wait. If it's a white person who gets hit by the train then its ok b/c we all know white people are that dumb. I think you are being a bit too sensitive.

Originally posted by Furry Spatula
Turner, out of curriosity, why kind of jokes would you tell. A gender and sex neutral living creature with an undertemined skin and hair colour was on a camping trip with another gender and sex neutral living creature with an undetermined skin and hair colour ....

I wouldn't be race specific, as the cwood was.

Neither would i be deragitory towards any race.

Lets subsitute "African American" for "Indian." Would you still find it funny?

Originally posted by Furry Spatula

Oh but wait. If it's a white person who gets hit by the train then its ok b/c we all know white people are that dumb. I think you are being a bit too sensitive.

Perhaps I am too sensitive. But racism is racism, regardless of whether the subject of the joke is white, red, brown, blue, yellow, green or turqoise. And no, I would not have found it ok if the subjects were white. I would have found the joke to be funny if it didn't have the racial content involved. I do not subscribe to 'white bashing' or 'reverse racism' simply because I'm a minority, and the caucasian race isn't. Racism is racism, regardless of who says it and who it's directed at.

Call me sensitive, that's fine. On the other hand, perhaps cwood should have been more sensitive towards a race of people that have been victomized for centuries, and are still having this done to them in this day and age.

I was just currious as to your reasoning. So we can leave this be and get this forum back to the funny stuff as this is what it should be about. And to answer your question yes, I would. You could substitute it with a White Straight Polish/Canadian Catholic Male and I'd still find it funny. I realy don't care what group it is based on as jokes are made by all groups against all groups.

So once again, back to the jokes.

I think I can see why Turner might be a little mad at this joke. Not just because it's making fun of a race (lots of good humor, IMO, insults someone), but instead because it involves a stereotype (and an incorrect one), in this case that Indians speak like that. And I can see his point. I often get annoyed when people make fun of Asians by saying, "Wing wang wong, simbedy do da wong," etc. It just shows how ignorant they are.

However, it's just a joke. I would be offended if cwood actually thought that Native Americans talk like that, and made fun of them for doing so, but I have no reason to believe that he does. In this context, the stereotype seems all in good fun.

Top Bottom