New Unit: Beam Plane

Piernik

Prince

Attachments

• civilopedia.jpg
    civilopedia.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 2,660
And BTW my next project will be land carrier - future unit that moves on earth but carries planes - I think it could be useful unit;) But don't expect it soon;)

I don't usually spend much time playing in the future era, most of my games I spend most of my time in the medieval sort of era's... but this is very nice ;) I like the idea of your land carrier too. :) That would be very useful, perhaps not as useful in PtW as in vanilla civ but still to have a mobile airport in affect could be interesting.

Very cool... that has got to be the best air unit death I have ever seen :D

I agree that is amazing :eek:! And this preview had to be reduced in quality, great work Piernik!

Viscious! Even though I have absolutely no idea what this unit is I still like it! Quality work right here Piernik!
:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:
Three thumbs as high as the sky!!!

Beautiful unit Piernik :love:
I have an Idea about the lasers wav you asked about in your file I'd some testing and found that the Attack.wav from the naboo fighter works great...:goodjob:
Bumpin On long I have unit request for you... it is a light tactical stealth bomber I found a while ago and thought it was a cool design...What da ya say...pease :cry:

Attachments

• dragonfly1_1.jpg
    dragonfly1_1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 2,076
Originally posted by xghost
Viscious! Even though I have absolutely no idea what this unit is I still like it! Quality work right here Piernik!
:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:
Three thumbs as high as the sky!!!
It will make a good flavor UU for say the Amazons for those who incorporated them into there Mods....:cool:

Great explosion :)

Looks awesome.:goodjob:

Thanks everyone. I'm glad that you like it.
Special thanks to Vuldacon for sounds - they are great

Piernik, Just wanted to tell you that I am having Fun with your Unit in my Game and it Looks so Great! I have the Editor set to allow it to leave the city and Fly as far as I want
:lol: ...Glad you like the sounds. Nice job on everything including the pcx files. Very nice work indeed.

Dude, there's no need to ask. After all, that's why unit creator make units: so that people can use them in a mod. But if you plan on releasing the mod to the public, you should give credit where it's due.

theres nothing i can say that hasnt been said. just great unit ur the SCI-FI :king:

Top Bottom