New Unit: Beam Plane

I seem to remember a series of similar, great units. I may have a use for this now, actually, so thanks for the bump :)

I seem to remember a series of similar, great units. I may have a use for this now, actually, so thanks for the bump :)

I also have his "Early Hover Tank," "Gravity Armor," "Hover Artillery," "Shadow Infantry," "Speedocopter," and, "Vampire Plane," all SF.

Let me know.

;) ,

Oz

I also have his "Early Hover Tank," "Gravity Armor," "Hover Artillery," "Shadow Infantry," "Speedocopter," and, "Vampire Plane," all SF.

Let me know.

;) ,

Oz

Those are the ones I was thinking of. Are they still on the site?

Those are the ones I was thinking of. Are they still on the site?

I meant: "Check the Downloads Database (going way towards the end/beginning) and let me know; I'll repost if they're gone."

Best,

Oz

Sorry it took me so long to check. Oz, as I suspected only two of those appear to be in the database. The Hover Artillery and the Gravity Armor are there but not the others. Please upload the rest when you get a spare moment. I'm keen to see the units as I wasn't around when they were first released.

EDIT: All units are in the unit library though I've just discovered. Haven't yet checked the links though. In anycase it's still a good idea to get them into the database.

Top Bottom