The City of Noshuret: Where All Roads Lead

Almightyjosh

Governor in Waiting
Welcome!!
This is the centre of Government of the capital of our nation and the world's greatest city, Noshuret.

Currently, the vast majority of our nation's citizens live in our city. It is not possible to list them all, but I will be establishing the Citizen's Council of Noshuret. The CCN will comprise of concerned and devoted citizens of our capital who wish to contribute to the running and cultural life of our city. It is my hope that this body will be able to come up with concrete proposals to submit to the governor and to promote our city by any produtive means.

Citizen's Council of Noshuret:

Almightyjosh
Mayor and CCN Founder

Stuck_As_a_Mac
Head of R&D Department

CivGeneral
Commander of the National Guard, Noshuret Brigade

(to join, please PM a request)

Current Proposals by the CCN:

i) IRRIGATION
Bring back the worker after completing the road to the new city and irrigate some of the plains around the city to facilitate growth.

If we irrigate in the south as shown, this would allow us to connect any citis on the plains south of Noshuret to fresh water for irrigation.

ii) ROADS
After completeing the road south, our worker needs to link that road back to Noshuret (ie past the lake) and then begin a trade link to America.

The Mayor of Gorina would like to extend a warm welcome to the new Mayor of Noshuret. Welcome to the ranks, Almightyjosh. I know we both took office at the same time, but congratulations anyway.

Nice to see you back in the saddle, sort of speak. :)

EA

Top Bottom