Beta test: I'm IN!!!!

chriguhose

Chieftain
Just got news from the Civilization III: Conquests Beta Team...

Congratulations! You have been accepted into the Civilization III: Conquests Beta Test.

They choose me.... hahahahaha this is a wonderful day!

Cheers!

when'd you get the email? are they sending out rejection emails too or just acceptance ones? im still waiting

I got mine less than an hour ago, but I couldn't tell you if they're sending rejection notices because I found out I'm in too. Of course, that's all I can tell you!!!

I don't think those not picked are getting rejection notices. I think they are only notifying the winners.

Of course, I have no scientific basis for this..

Who knows? Maybe they'll select a second pool should enough of us first takers not fill out our paperwork properly...

YAY I got picked :love:

Originally posted by superslug
Who knows? Maybe they'll select a second pool should enough of us first takers not fill out our paperwork properly...

i sure hope so...

come to think of it, they'll probably put out a notice when they've sent all of the acceptance emails out...then we'll know who got rejected

well, sometimes, SOMETIMES they not only beta test, but go beyond that as well... here's hoping that we can test later! WOO!

Congratulations to those who made it.

Originally posted by Crowpocalyptic1
well, sometimes, SOMETIMES they not only beta test, but go beyond that as well... here's hoping that we can test later! WOO!

Also, for those picked, they have to sign an NDA, and some people may not be willing to agree to the terms of the NDA.

Addited:

For those who receive emails, don't forget to sign and return (scan, mail, or fax) the NDA.

There's always a chance, Zukatah. They're still in the process of sending them out, you know.

Top Bottom