Fall patch

I have ONE minor change I would love to see in game mechanics.

Please allow partial unit constructions to stay static. i.e. I have a few turns to build something in a city so I start a Wonder and can pick it up later where I left off...however do the same for a unit and you will eventually lose the build effort put into it if left undone.

Tis a silly thing and it should go away! Annoying and a ruiner of fun. Who wants to flip back and forth to production of this unit so you don't lose the production already put into it? Some micromanagement just sucks.

<Rant over- "good-DAY to you sirs"> :hatsoff:

Might have been said before but how about some form of ultimatum in the diplomacy options? Along the lines of "I've told you to stop spying/spamming your religion, once more will be treated as a declaration or war" to maybe reduce the diplo penalty when the AI is trolling you. Could add on a factor where if you don't follow through the AI knows you're a bit weak and targets you more???

Basically from a game last night, Egypt kept spamming me with great prophets, told him twice not to, denounced him twice then in the end capture two more great prophets and razed one of his cities to stop him. Now I'm a warmonger :mad:

Might have been said before but how about some form of ultimatum in the diplomacy options? Along the lines of "I've told you to stop spying/spamming your religion, once more will be treated as a declaration or war" to maybe reduce the diplo penalty when the AI is trolling you. Could add on a factor where if you don't follow through the AI knows you're a bit weak and targets you more???

Basically from a game last night, Egypt kept spamming me with great prophets, told him twice not to, denounced him twice then in the end capture two more great prophets and razed one of his cities to stop him. Now I'm a warmonger :mad:

..There SHOULD BE some sort of Casus Belli in the game. I despise when you get backstabbed and invaded....but are then deemed a warmonger having defeated and taken some or all of the invaders cities. Are you really expected to simply sue for a white peace when offered only to set yourself up for yet another backstab!? You MUST reduce the enemies capacity to make war against you in the future. :backstab:

..There SHOULD BE some sort of Casus Belli in the game. I despise when you get backstabbed and invaded....but are then deemed a warmonger having defeated and taken some or all of the invaders cities. Are you really expected to simply sue for a white peace when offered only to set yourself up for yet another backstab!? You MUST reduce the enemies capacity to make war against you in the future. :backstab:

THIS!!!!! You shouldn't be penalized for hitting back.

Also some AI need to learn NO MEANS NO! Don't get handsy with my techs! Don't spread your religion in my lands! Sometimes theyre like a drunk frat boy at a party. One more great general steals my lands and Im getting out the pepper spray.

Also some AI need to learn NO MEANS NO! Don't get handsy with my techs! Don't spread your religion in my lands! Sometimes theyre like a drunk frat boy at a party. One more great general steals my lands and Im getting out the pepper spray.

Yeah they started doing that with the GGs in BNW I as impressed at Monty. Though I have to admit when I am at relatively strong position when I say to them to stop they stop. The problem with this is that you have prior no option. Why should they convert a city AND THEN you tell them to stop?

...Also wish when the AI peace offer includes a city(ies)...you could take a look at the city/location/buildings etc in it. Presently you have to decline the offer advance a turn in order to check things out then open a dialog with the enemy once more.

Top Bottom