Weekend Specials Online

You mean $6? (on amazon)

PlanetSide2 is free to play.
If your after a mass player open world shooter game.

PlanetSide2 is free to play.
If your after a mass player open world shooter game.

Can confirm, Planetside 2 is an amazing game. It's been basically the only thing I've played in the past 6 months, I really need to start working on my steam backlog.

Can confirm, Planetside 2 is an amazing game. It's been basically the only thing I've played in the past 6 months, I really need to start working on my steam backlog.

Rebel, spandex, or brass-impressing loyal soldier of the republic?

Oh god TIW? When you guys show up, my outfit tends to leave :lol:

And how could you hate the Chaingun? 200 rounds of BRRT is so much fun to throw into a horde.

I main TR, and I'm a BR 80 something now. I have an NC account, but I only used it to fly with Prey once or twice.

Did anyone get anything from the gog 96 hour insomnia sale? I didn't buy anything this time! :(

Only a couple games showed up that sounded good and many of them were new and still over ~7 bucks which is kind of my cutoff.

Yeah I wanted those, I also want last federation but that game screams humble bundle in its future.

FYI One Way Heroics is on steam sale this week for 87 cents. I've played it about 45 minutes. It's different but kind of fun. It's like a mix of rogue likes and final fantasy and you have to play a lot and unlock gear to progress. Maybe a little grindy, but it's a very cool concept. What's really cool is the world is procedurally generated but you can save the instances by their ID. So you can find guides maybe online if the community is big enough. For less than a buck I would try it.

Also this one looks awesome lol pixel castles http://store.steampowered.com/app/328080/?snr=1_7_7_weeklongdeals_150_1

Far cry 3 for $7.50 on steam
Should I buy, I liked tomb raider a lot ?

Heroes 6 for $8.50
but people say it has been dumbed down a lot and that Heroes 5 was way better.

Don't bother with far cry 3, it isn't anything like Tomb Raider and the pack of lying scum at ubisoft doesn't deserve any money. The gunplay is far too easy and dull anyway.

It's like a mix of rogue likes and final fantasy and you have to play a lot and unlock gear to progress.
You're not doing a good job of making it sound good.

New humble bundle is out. Only game I have played on it is torchlight 2 which alone is wroth the bta price. Fun dungeon crawler.

There's some other well reviewed ones too like outlast, an fps horror game, pixel piracy, a minecraft like, la mulana, looks like spelunky.

Dragon age inquisition is half off on origin. I think I might bite this time, but I'm not sure. I have very little time to start playing it, so if I don't get far in three or four months and it price drops again I'll be mad lol.

And yup, same story so far, gave in and purchased Saturday night, downloaded, zero time played so far. Freakin holiday weekends = zero video game time. I know that might sound like the opposite of you youngin's but wait til you have a family. Holidays and vacations are literally the busiest most stressful parts of life.

New Humble Bundle focuses on Boardgames, I already have Small World 2 and Ticket to Ride on Steam and both are really fun on PC and I highly recommend them. I have some sort of Talisman game on my phone that I have not played yet and Catan on there too from a previous Humble Bundle (minus a number of DLC, it's okay for playing by yourself I guess).

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly?tabletop

Yeah that's a good deal for anyone who doesn't own any of the games, and they are well made for PC I think. I'm surprised they're having this sale, considering Days of Wonder and Fantasy Flights, who own many of these games, are notorious money grabbers in the board game world... I don't think I'd seen many good sales on Ticket to Ride and Small World 2 in particular.

I have the ticket to ride one from some other humble bundle and it's still basically the exact same game as the board game but I don't find it that fun without the human element of other players in the same room. But that's true of basically all video game versions of board games.

Top Bottom