Weekend Specials Online

Yes still fun, just not as fun and you'll be done fast. You can play a single player ticket to ride USA map in like 15 minutes or less. A few games in it gets dull. Good lunch break game though.

New origin bundle on humble bundle and it's quite good but I suspect most here have all the games. $1 includes Dragon Age: Origins, Dead Space 2, Peggle, Medal of Honor Warchest, Command and Conquer Generals + expansion. BTA includes Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare, Dragon Age 2, Bejeweled 3 and Mass Effect 2.

If you don't have DA:O or ME2 by now then... really? :trouble: who calls them self a gamer and doesn't own these great games by now? But Dead Space 2 is also quite good, and while some strongly disagree, I think Dragon Age 2 is worth a playthrough.

I bought just for plants vs zombies mostly. Here's a free dead space 2 gift link.

Worth it for the DA games alone. Both of them for less than $5 is a steal, even if Origins was free for a bit.

edit: also apparently some games come with steam keys

edit2: also also apparently EA is not even making money off of this, the money which would normally go to them is instead going to charity

I have no idea but the base price of plants vs zombies 2 is $30 and the cheapest I've seen it on sale has been $7.49 (75% off). I loved the original plants vs zombies so gonna try this one. Hopefully they add some good titles next week to the BTA price cus I'm not that excited about peggle or bejeweled or medal of honor chest lol.

My guess though is they will add dead space 1 and/or 3 and maybe one more game I probably have as well.

Worth it for the DA games alone. Both of them for less than $5 is a steal, even if Origins was free for a bit.

The problem is that DA:O seems to just be the base game. The Ultimate Edition really is worth it over the base game price since all the stuff it comes with is quite expensive if you buy it seperately.

I suppose its possible that some sort of upgrade might be made available in week 2, but I'm not aware of the existence of such a pack.

Only Dragon Age and Deadspace 2 are steam games
With Peggle, Medal of Honor and generals being origin games.

Been playing Totalwar Kingdom, fun hex based city building with grid based rts combat bit.

BTW the bundle gives you separate steam keys for each product so you can gift them. The origin keys are one key that activates all the games in the bundle.

EDIT: By the way, has anyone noticed that humble bundle is no longer auto activating your steam purchases? For a while there it war required you link a steam account and pressing generate steam key would automatically redeem it to your account (you could still make gift key links). The last two bundles I bought it didn't do this. It simply showed a key I had to copy and past into steam's product activation page, which is kind of a pain. Turns a 4 game, 4 click, couple seconds process into like 30 click, 2 minute process waiting for those games to activate. It's also very handy to look at past purchases and ensure you already redeemed them vs cross referencing your steam library. Just wondering if I can get it back to how it was.

Endless legend, endless space and dungeon of the endless are all on weekend deals on steam and you can play endless legend for free all weekend if you wish to try it out. I probably won't buy it yet but going to try the free play if I have time.

Endless legend, endless space and dungeon of the endless are all on weekend deals on steam and you can play endless legend for free all weekend if you wish to try it out. I probably won't buy it yet but going to try the free play if I have time.

Cheaper to buy on Humblestore, will give endless dungeons a go since I love tower defense games. Total war kingdoms mid game grind is massive unless you want to spend real money. I am in the process of terra forming and building up a massive economic industry. The cost of one elite unit is immense 350 skins and 19,000 coin.

Total war kingdoms mid game grind is massive unless you want to spend real money.

I think you wrote the wrong game there.

EDIT: By the way, has anyone noticed that humble bundle is no longer auto activating your steam purchases? For a while there it war required you link a steam account and pressing generate steam key would automatically redeem it to your account (you could still make gift key links). The last two bundles I bought it didn't do this. It simply showed a key I had to copy and past into steam's product activation page, which is kind of a pain. Turns a 4 game, 4 click, couple seconds process into like 30 click, 2 minute process waiting for those games to activate. It's also very handy to look at past purchases and ensure you already redeemed them vs cross referencing your steam library. Just wondering if I can get it back to how it was.

Valve stopped supporting that feature for reasons I don't remember.

Valve stopped supporting that feature for reasons I don't remember.

I don't know if they ever actually gave a reason. Older bundles purchased still use that system though; its only things purchased after a certain point that go back to the old way.

Fractured Space is free now until the 20th April
Make sure to click install button to add it to steam library to own the game for free.

Cheaper to buy on Humblestore, will give endless dungeons a go since I love tower defense games. Total war kingdoms mid game grind is massive unless you want to spend real money. I am in the process of terra forming and building up a massive economic industry. The cost of one elite unit is immense 350 skins and 19,000 coin.

I don't see any of the endless games on sale on humble store. Did they expire?

I don't see any of the endless games on sale on humble store. Did they expire?

I woke up this morning and yeah humble store sales just changed, you must have just missed them. But I saw most games were 75% off with endless dungeons for $2
Iam tempted to get Humble weekly bundle with shattered planet all three games have steam cards so after farming all the cards for some money back

OOOOH that game. Yeah. Looks like a cool map but way to ruin it with F2P BS.

My economy is still expanding really fast. The grind might not be as bad as I thought it would be.
What I was doing was building up my military with all my resources and then using the army to farm resources.

Well the additions to the origin bundle have come out. SimCity2000, wing commander 3 and 4 and ultima 7. It's kind of cool to see them doing throwback games but still bad for me since I have them all off gog! Also wasn't simcity2000 free on origin a couple months ago? Lame. Oh well.

Top Bottom