Lost C3C disc

Ben E Gas

King
Help!

I lost my C3C disc when I moved. Well, I know you can't do anything about it, I just wanted some sympathy. I'll find it. Keep hope alive.

if you have the product id number that you used to install conquests, i think that maybe, if u email firaxis, they might give you a program file. happened to me with starcraft.

New avatar hey dell? ;)

@Ben E Gas: I belive that if you can convince Firaxis that you owned a ligit copy the will send you a no CD crack or something. I think.

The problem would be convincing them that you had brought the game and had actually lost it rather than selling it... A reciept might be proof but probably not, an ID number would be better.

Hey Dell where do you find all those pics of those babes?

sabo said:
Hey Dell where do you find all those pics of those babes?

Those must be his ex-gilrfriends :lol: (Oops, out of thread topic)

Reo De Culture,

your sig has words to a song. I beleive you messed up part of the words. you wrote "...tea for tea...." I beleive it should be ".....tea for two...." I could be wrong, I haven't heard the song in awhile, I'll have to pay attention next time I hear it again.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll try contacting them as a last resort. I know that I packed the disc with some other discs that haven't turned up yet, so I'm sure it is around my house somewhere. I'll look around a bit more. It is still installed on my compo, so the CD Key info may be available, but my receipt is long gone. I did find my regular Civ3 disc. But I can't go back to playing that.

Is it? Since you are getting around the security features that have been put in place. I have a feeling that the mods would dislike any links to a site that has no-cd patches...

Those must be his ex-gilrfriends (Oops, out of thread topic)

Sadly not... I wonder if its possible to banned because of an avatar that hijacks threads? :p

Hello all,

I found my C3C disc. Thank the maker! It was in my garage in a box that was hidden under a tarp. Maybe my wife put it there. LOL. I played last night, first time in months. It was fun, and I finally fell right asleep when I went to bed instead of tossing and turning. I was dreaming about my next move and the fate of my people.

Thanks for the help.

Top Bottom