Anarchy Game-RFC Edition

First order i gave: You will destroy the first other civilization you meet.

There is more than one way to destroy a civilization ;)

Remember? Stability?

EDIT: Although Christos's command violates mine. Ok, fine, so you can raze Rome, but everything else is off limits.

You must settle a fourth city on Great Britain. :p

Never must you put a single one of your troops on foreign soil in malice- meaning no invasions. Conquerors must be gifted away to the Aztec/ Inca/ Maya as soon as you get them, if you get them. If RedSpy's orders forced you to DoW on those civs first, then you must delete your own conquerors. Oh, and nukes don't count.

That's pretty brutal and constricting and defying several other people's commands.

I order you to take control over Central America and the area west of the Andes.

You must become Allies and BBFs with Isabella, even once you become Hinduist. If this mod adds a leader swap for Spain, you can stop being their freind when she disapears, if you want

It doesn't have a leader swap.

Never must you put a single one of your troops on foreign soil in malice- meaning no invasions. Conquerors must be gifted away to the Aztec/ Inca/ Maya as soon as you get them, if you get them. If RedSpy's orders forced you to DoW on those civs first, then you must delete your own conquerors. Oh, and nukes don't count.

This is a good idea, but it contracticts a lot of other peoples orders, so sorry I'm not doing this. If I ever do another Anarchy game, I will do this, but not this time.

He said if one order contradicts another, who ever post first he would follow.

Alright. I have a solution. If I have to declare war on someone, I can attack. But if I get DOWed, I can only defend. What do you think?

i order you to have a city in greece.

I order you to gift all of your cities to your closest ally, and then get them back after waiting 50 turns for them to reinforce them.

I order you to go on a napoleonic-like spree in Europe after 1770, with a plan like this : invade North Italy from France, then overrun west rhine, then you may not loss ground in your conquered areas, while sending a army to conquer what remained of the italian peninsula, after that you shall send them by boat to tunis and start marching till Jerusalem, conquering everything in the way, and make your way to the balkans by land. (i would recommend gifting your cities to the ottos or the arabians, if you vassalize them, after the war) then start your full invasion of what remained of germany, force them in vassalization. you can't gift any cities you conquered until the war ends, after that you may give cities to any of your vassals, except west Rhine and north italy, the others you shall gift to vassals (like Arabia or Ottos, and Germany)

if that's possible of course :D

I order you to control European Russia and Scandinavia before 1950 AD.

i order you to be best friends with the arabs

2nd update:

We get Drama through a trade with the French.
Spoiler :

We also get Optics FINALLY!
Spoiler :

Spain demands Paper. We give it to Izzy 'cause we gotta be BFFs with them.
Spoiler :

The Irish slaves revolt for St Patrick's Day.
Spoiler :

OK, this is a diffiult situation, cause we have to be BFFs with both. I end up not declaring war cause Vikings were higher in priority.
Spoiler :

And we build this in Edinburgh.
Spoiler :

We trade for Engineering.
Spoiler :

And then we get Banking from the Dutch.
Spoiler :

Well we seem to be getting a lot of techs, haven't we? This one was from teh Vikings.
Spoiler :

And we switch to Beauraucry. (spelling fail)
Spoiler :

And then our caravel crosses the sea and meets with Monty. We declare war.
Spoiler :

Here are our conquerors!
Spoiler :

We meet the Turks. The coin flip is heads so no war.
Spoiler :

We capture Tenochtitlan/Mexico City and keep it as our first American base.
Spoiler :

Another CIA-only civ, its the Native Americans. Coin flip is heads, so no war.

Mali asks for protection. I reject it because it would cripple our already crappy economy.
Spoiler :

Sorry, I have no idea what happened to my pix, but my stack captured Tampico and then moved on to raze Yax Mutal. (Imageshack screwed up my pix):mad:
Spoiler :

In the next update: WE INVADE FRANCE! (hopefully) WE CONQUER THE INCAS! And we continue colonizing.

I order you to give all colonies you found or conquer to the farthest away civ that will accept them

Top Bottom