Firebug's Civilizations

Oh God Discworld Civs.

MUST.

CONTAIN.

HYPE.

Don't expect it to be balanced.
Its having 41 buildings all unique to it and all different Guilds with different effects.

(Akhzivland doesn't don't as fantasy, i support its independence!)

Speaking of which, I played him recently and my Cultural Overview screen was devoid of Great Work slots :(

B.R.I.L.I.A.N.C.E.

Awesome leaderscreen!

Speaking of which, I played him recently and my Cultural Overview screen was devoid of Great Work slots :(

Could you send the logs my way?
you can find them at Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Logs
straight after playing, check database and lua and send them my way.

I don't know much about Logs, but I've played a couple games since then - will those overwrite the previous Logs? I still managed to win a CV without getting my Theming Bunuses (I played on Prince level). I thought I might be able to shift the Great Works around from the City Screen, but it wasn't possible.

Anyway, I'll check the Logs when I get home today, but I may have to start another game with Eli if the info is gone.

Well, I can't seem to upload the Logs. When I try, CFC tells me they're invalid files. :confused:

It's a problem that I've run into from time to time with other mod civs. Using Kyte's Dynamic Culture Overview mod fixes the issue. Although occasionally that mod has to be uninstalled and reinstalled to get it working properly again.

I've been using that all along, which is why I was so surprised that nothing showed up :(

Vetinari is on hold. I haven't been modding recently because the mods i planned had no challenge, i lost interest in designing them.
I want to be able to make more complex UAs, UUs and UBs then i had planned for Vetinari.

If anyone can come up with a cool idea for Ankh Morpork, i might consider remaking it. I still have the art, so it ISN'T dying.

This is a short post to let you know i will be returning to modding Civs. Its very unlikely i will be modding more Greek States, because the more i make the more obscure ones i have left to make. And the more obscure the greek state is the harder it is for me to make it.

So for now, i'm working on Bulgaria as my next civilization. And it'll be my first Civ not focused on a single period of time and instead try to focus on Bulgaria's history as a whole, like real Civ V civilizations do. (My Greek civs were all classical era, Saxony was renaissance and industrial, My Modern civs were.. well, Modern).

For now i'd like to direct people to this thread, and hope you'll consider helping in your own way.

Hey, if there's ever an obscure civ you want to make, you've got plenty of accomplished academics (or ex- in my case) here on the forum who can help you do information gathering and design. But good to see you back on the modding!

Question: can you confirm if Megara and Thebes both remove Alexander?

Hey, if there's ever an obscure civ you want to make, you've got plenty of accomplished academics (or ex- in my case) here on the forum who can help you do information gathering and design. But good to see you back on the modding!

Question: can you confirm if Megara and Thebes both remove Alexander?

Megara removes Alexander, but it seems i never added the remove alexander code to Thebes.

The leader screen for Thebes is showing up as a grey screen. Any chance of fixing this? I play your Greek city states a lot and would love to have Thebes' screen working again!

Top Bottom