I don't feel that I am worthy for warlord status yet on this site...

fallout3dc

Warlord
I fear that others will listen to me too much on this game, judging by my 100 posts and think, "Oh, he knows what he's doing. I'll do that." I feel like I may hold the civ community back 6 months from the status change. I am still struggling to get 270 Science victories on emperor... I'm not worthy.

Just because you have 100 posts doesn't mean folks will think you are an expert.

I have a lot of posts (600+), and I only play on prince level. I always say that when I reply in a thread (i.e., I'm only a prince player).

Just because someone has a lot of posts doesn't mean they are experts. Many of those posts could just be bantering back and forth with other posters or things like that.

And there's no such thing as being "worthy" so far as posting on this site, or sharing your thoughts.

If you are really worried about it--maybe put in your sig line that you are currently on warlord.

Warlord is the 3rd difficulty level in the game. I don't think it's a big problem.

Hey, don't worry about it. I have over 2000 posts, and yet I'm still a mostly prince level player like docbud.

Top Bottom