Glass Multimer Reporter: A GMR Game

to the Celt: as we agreed early we will make some money out of it and gift you the settler now and then the free lux when connected. please evacuate the CB there. That city was planned to be razed anyway and hope you understand it.

Context for current conflict, the Ethiopians expand outwards from their mountain fortress:

Attachments

• EEE_godcyric.jpg
    EEE_godcyric.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 333
1) @Egyptian Civ: The founding of Toledo is not an offensive act. I will not buy any tiles
toward the egyptian borders. I could have bought horse and spiced instantly. Additionally owning the last unclaimed tiles between Mamphis and Toledo is an strategic advantage if at war. If i had any aggressive purposes, be sure i had bought them. Now it is up to you to found a city at the 2spices+horse spot, if you want. I give you my word: Toledo will be my most western city.

2) I sold an luxury resource (gold+gpt) to the AI controlled civ (egyt), but I had a bad feeling about it. Now I realized that it is forbidden explicitly. How can we cancel the deal? There are two ways I think: declare war for 1 turn-> make peace next turn -> pay gold to the other player to compensate the expenses. Or: accept an same style deal from the other player. Sorry for that!!!!

you can wait for a player to sub Egypt and revert the deal if the player desires it.

As far as I know I am playing as Egypt. Is my civ in AI control? Or do you mean, before I took over?

As far as I know I am playing as Egypt. Is my civ in AI control? Or do you mean, before I took over?

Before you took over. If you want, sell me a luxury resource of your choice, I will offer you exactly what I got from the AI some turns before. You can check in your deal history. Sorry for the trouble.

The unit will leave the premisses :)

Apparently the settler can't be gifted if at war. Let's sign a limited open border for this purpose, shall we? (meaning should not use it to scout each other's territory but going the sea route is ok before Ethiopia finish settling the upper part of the map)

We hope this incident will be forgotten soon by us and the Celts should have other better terrain to settle and prosper.

Before you took over. If you want, sell me a luxury resource of your choice, I will offer you exactly what I got from the AI some turns before. You can check in your deal history. Sorry for the trouble.

Ok. Thanks for the clarification.

Apparently the settler can't be gifted if at war. Let's sign a limited open border for this purpose, shall we? (meaning should not use it to scout each other's territory but going the sea route is ok before Ethiopia finish settling the upper part of the map)

We hope this incident will be forgotten soon by us and the Celts should have other better terrain to settle and prosper.

Agreed, I already have a nice spot for a city(far from you, do not worry) and it wont be used to scout!

The gluttonous Ethiopian empire has launched an unprovoked attack on Siam.

The nation of Siam urges the world to unite against these aggressors before they spread like an unstoppable plague across the earth.

Ethiopia will soon have 20 cities to fuel its war machine. They must be stopped before all hope is lost!!!

Siam urges the Iroquois and Celts who share our continent to attack the Ethiopians as terrain allows. Siam urges the Ottomans to send a fleet to capture Ethiopians frigates. Siam urges all nations to cut trade with the Ethiopian menace.

Attachments

• GMRt152war1.jpg
    GMRt152war1.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 290
  • GMRt152war.JPG
    GMRt152war.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 262
This EEE_BOY is sooooooo annoying!!! :p

@PrimEval

Why did you let Ethiopia ICS and build up 20 cities? Why haven't you attacked Haile before it becomes too powerful? You should blame only yourself for geopolitical shortsightedness.

@PrimEval

Why did you let Ethiopia ICS and build up 20 cities? Why haven't you attacked Haile before it becomes too powerful? You should blame only yourself for geopolitical shortsightedness.

Easier said, there is a mountain range sourrounding the northern territory of Ethiopia, providing natural barrier. Only way to attack is from sea, but these coastal cities are crappy anyway (no infrastructure except the free ones and a pogoda).

This is how AI is played :D and playstyle is indeed very annoying but very fun than going tall.

Edit: by the way, demo is inflated as Ethiopia is in golden age.

Siam adds Tower of 'Pizza', but it will soon be the spoil of......yes, the Iroquiois, Ethiopia diplomat is very active.

I, for one, welcome our new Ethiopian overlords!

Looks like we're about to wrap this game up. Ethiopia is building spaceship parts while the rest of us are 2 ages behind. GoK ICS tactics are so freaking strong if not stopped early on.

Looks like we're about to wrap this game up. Ethiopia is building spaceship parts while the rest of us are 2 ages behind. GoK ICS tactics are so freaking strong if not stopped early on.

True. Which reminds me, Egypt wishes to formally denounce the evil Romans :mad:

Nothing but love was spread north from Rome, this will not change.

What lies. In the time that is left, the defenders of ma'at will repel the onrushing ifset- the accursed Romans will weep when their high places are brought low; they will feel our weapons bitterly, and rue the day they invaded the territory of Amon-Bieliber!

:goodjob:

Top Bottom