Minecraft

Yes you need two copies, I've tried.

I have goto say the decision to have make a 30x40x14 room as my throne room was not well thought out.

thats just under 17,000 Blocks I have to shift :eek:

Im building a D=91 island floating in the sky. You can just do as Kan said below, I gotta put all those blocks back in.

That's why you use dynamite :D

is there a CFC server i can join?

Talk to croxis on the cfc chatroom. You will probably have to wait until tomorrow though as no one can login to their minecraft acct's now.

You can sometimes find it in dungeons. Or you can hack it. And you actually can get close enough to hit them with a sword.

is there any way to get gunpowder apart from creepers? it is painstaking to get flint and feathers just to kill creepers from a distance.

If im using TNT to clear out a large chunk of land fast, Ill edit it in with InvEdit or the server item commands. If Im trying to get TNT for fun though, Ill build a mob trap and use that to harvest the various resources. Look up mob traps on Youtube. There was one that could fill up your inventory in about 15 minutes.

:drool: I can see contests "who can survive longest in hell"

That's going to be awesome.

I can totally see a party of 4 venturing into Hell to do battle

i found this and i have no idea what it is:

That is a saddle. Right click on a pig with it :D

You can ride a pig that has a saddle on it. Note, I never said you can control where the pig goes.

It can be loads of random fun though :p

Top Bottom