Faith Ruins how often do you find them?

In the game I'm playing now I popped about 100 ruins (Askia, emperor, huge marathon highlands, raging barbs). First faith ruin went into desert folklore, the next two (with a value of 190) + my own faith generation gave me a GP. As I was way in front of the religion race, I wanted to settle some more desert cities before founding (and loosing the auto-pantheon in the new cities). GP was parked, an the next faith ruins gave 290 faith. That way the next GP was popped, and also parked. More faith ruins were popped with a value of 490 => third GP. After popping another ruin with 790! faith I couldn't resist any more. I founded, enhanced, bought a pagoda in my cap and sent the last GP to convert. That somehow stopped faith to appear in ruins, the 20 next gave other stuff.

Ah. So we don't really know when Faith ruins begin, but you definitely don't get any more after you found a religion.

One thing I've noticed is that you seem to need Pottery before you'll get faith ruins. You don't need the shrine itself, just the tech. (Sorry for the necropost, but I didn't see it mentioned previously in the thread.)

Top Bottom