Single player game crashing on turn 622, earlier saves affected too

Vorous

Chieftain
At first I thought it was the Inca's doomsday weapon since I was finally beating them and they couldn't stand it. But then the plot thickened...

I am running a modded single player game through Steam on Windows 7 64 bit, DX10/11 with updated drivers and a fairly beefy PC. Epic game speed, no problems until Turn 621. When I hit Next Turn, the Inca (first AI to move) progress about 3 seconds into their turn and then the game just goes away. Same spot every time.

I thought I had the problem narrowed down when I declared war on them and it didn't crash. I figured this meant the crash must be caused by the AI was doing that I interrupted with the dow.

But then when I loaded a pair of earlier saves (turns 609 and 610), the game crashed during Poland's turn (5th down the list), instead. I hadn't done anything different from when I first played through those turns without a problem. I loaded an even earlier save (590), and got no crash there.

I've tried a number of things so far - clearing the cache, verifying files, switching to DX9, strategic view, lower graphics, etc.

I have the following mods active:
Community Patch
Faster Aircraft Animations
InfoAddict
Quick Turns
Reseed!
Artificial Unintelligence Lite
Really Advanced Setup
Civ IV Diplomatic Features - CBP Edition
City-State Diplomacy Mod - CBP Edition
Global - No Conquered Spaceships
Goody Huts - No Auto-Mapping