I enjoy this way too much guys.

Also,
Never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and
Desert you.....

10 translations later:
Spoiler :
I love you, I am glad that the kids do not. Never. Never work. But in the desert.

So after watching a youtube video where the lyrics to "make a man out of you" were put through several google translates

Link please!

Now to try this out:

Hey kids! Power up your score on Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario Bros. Two! Call the Power Phone for Nintendo players! Get High Score tips and find out how you can get a free Super Power Patch! Call 1-900-909-3500. Don't let Zelda down, call the power phone. Dial 1-900-909-3500! Power up your game, Destroy Ganon and get a free Super Power Patch. Call the Power Phone for Nintendo players! Get the secret clues and tips on Punch-Out, Contra, Gauntlet, Kung Fu, Donkey Kong, Double Dragon, and more!!! Call now! 1-900-909-3500. Just two dollars the first minute, forty-five cents each additional minute. Ask Mom or Dad first! The Nintendo Power Phone is an independent info source not affiliated with Nintendo. Nintendo and Nintendo products are registered trademarks of Nintendo America.

becomes

What's this? Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario Bros provide your glasses! Nintendo Power! And you can get free Super Power Patch find the key to get the best score! Call 1-900-909-3500. Do not let the power of Zelda. 1-900-909-3500! To kill Ganon FREE Super Power Patch game. Nintendo Power! Note the transaction, gloves, Kung fu, Donkey Kong Double Dragon hidden clues and tips, and much more !!! Call now! 1-900-909-3500. Each additional minute is one of a few hundred dollars for the first forty-five minutes. Asked his mother and father for the first time! As a member of Nintendo Nintendo Power, is not an independent source of information. Nintendo and Nintendo products are listed as belonging to the American Nintendo.

Thanks, Civ'ed!

I've seen things, you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Using Random:

Spoiler :
Yandex:

Spoiler :
10:

Spoiler :
I don't think I've ever seen. Axel plan of attack on the train. C-beam, near the Tannhauser door, in the dark. All this time the rain, tears will be lost. It's time to die.

22:

Spoiler :
I have noticed that of all people at the same time. Attack ships on fire on the shoulder, I see that the c-beam of light in the darkness, the door Tannhauser. This does not tqatta'ħafna time, like tears in the rain, and the time to die.

33:

Spoiler :
So people, I do not agree with this view. This attack on the train and enrich the ship. So, shiny, dark-Yesil, Cd-dock. If the tears in the rain, when its lost. It's time to die.

43:

Spoiler :
I can save us all, so don't think that attack the ship with the ball in hand, the C-to-head, which shines in the darkness, the doors, everything except time, don't cry in the rain, then.

SDL:

Spoiler :
1:

Spoiler :
I've seen things, you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

3:

Spoiler :
I saw competition, you would believe the men not. Attack reships in the fire of the shoulder of Orion. I wanted to sparkle the c-rayon in the obscurity close to the Portal of Tannhäuser. All that the moments done in the time, as the tears in rain lost become. The time to die.

5:

Spoiler :
I competed, seen would believe you that the men not. The assault sends the fire of the shoulder of the Orion. I have C RADIATES considered that it cleans in obscurity almost to the door of the Tannhäuser. Everyone that becomes moments to the time while the lost tears in rain, become. The time is dead, become.

6:

Spoiler :
I saw things, him not Iran that the men believe. The attack supplies in the fire of the shoulder of the Orion. I have I radiate I looked at the verdonkert of scintillement that of present of C that barely the door of Tannhäuser. The complete moments come they be opportune like the tears in the rain are lost. The time dies.

TransPerfect:

Spoiler :
2:

Spoiler :
I saw matters, believe not people from wrden you. Attack ships at fires of the shoulder of Orion. I saw c-Balken in the dark near Tannhuser Gate glittering. All those moments will be lost in time, as rips in rain. Time, to die.

5:

Spoiler :
I see some gear, Voc people inside wanted to happen the/him. Ships of the attack in the fires for the paule of The orion. I have view over I c-staaal to put in finished form his/her/dialing on Gateway wine of Tannhuser and escurido. Though these moments emaciated sero in the durao as hurts dchires in threaded. Time to decease.

7:

Spoiler :
Me, itself of chciaem of itself. Orion of Paule. Przetrznicie me - Tannhuser eby przewyszy. Chocia bd opadnici.

9:

Spoiler :
. Orion Paule. That carry S sero durao.

I was asked a couple of times in chat yesterday about Stronghold Crusader II. The answer is no, don't get it. Not for $30 at least. Maybe $10, but not $30.

Just FYI I'm going to be away from the 25th to the 1st with my phone being basically it as far as internet access goes. I'll try to send orders but I can't promise I'll be very active.

oh man that sucks hard, I am so sorry CivGeneral.

what ML said

I think im gonna play CounterStrike on my laptop in hospital while listening to Zedd's "Clarity" over and over while massaging my new baldness because ITFEELSSOGOOD and i'll stuff my face with chocolate-covered jelly not giving a halfpony about the acute myelogenous leukemia with cerebral determinations and the paralysis on the right side of my face. I've also asked for a slight namechange again on CFC because something felt off so it may soon change to ChesterWhite.
That, or i'm gonna continue writting that post-apocalyptic novel I started for a contest on an obscure website back in October because the deadline is closing and i'm only halfway through.

I think im gonna play CounterStrike on my laptop in hospital while listening to Zedd's "Clarity" over and over while massaging my new baldness because ITFEELSSOGOOD and i'll stuff my face with chocolate-covered jelly not giving a halfpony about the acute myelogenous leukemia with cerebral determinations and the paralysis on the right side of my face. I've also asked for a slight namechange again on CFC because something felt off so it may soon change to ChesterWhite.
That, or i'm gonna continue writting that post-apocalyptic novel I started for a contest on an obscure website back in October because the deadline is closing and i'm only halfway through.

Carry on, you crazy son of a ***** :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom