Argentina III: Argentina is Missing!

Damn. I miss this place from time to time. Was hoping there would be some activity. Oh well, thanks for the answer.

I mean there's one ongoing and one about to launch.

Coming soon to a forum near you. A collaborative world building game fleshing out an alternate version of Sol's immediate neighborhood.

This world is yours 2: Solspace

grid work 0005.png

This is such a pretty way to organize a sector map. Kinda want to use this style for a Traveller campaign someday.

I agree, it really adds another dimension to it. (har-har)

Is it advisable to cross-post to NES? I am curious how much interest there is, though we will probably get more with an actual posted game thread.

Spoiler system level map :

In the second phase of the game we will detail the systems themselves. Firstly the planetary bodies and then the details of civilization. Each star will have a map as below.

stellar map 00009 sol example v2.png

Pictured is the Sol system; 4 terrestrial worlds, 4 gas giants and countless planetoids orbiting a main sequence G class star. The cradle of the Human civilization and the focal point of our story.

This is where you funpost 😎

Does funposting include making a post such as this which only serves to increase my postcount and farm likes for cheekiness?

no, funposting is an art

Go on, please explain.

For example: 🎨art🎨

1678121544789.png

I do my quarterly login and I am reminded of the fact I'm 30 now boooo

Oh, I miss the glory days of being able to post that much...

I'm guh - guh - gonna

I'm gonna pOooooOOOOOOOOOSSSSST

Top Bottom