Modern Unit Graphics

And, for no particular scenario, but because it was being bandied (and joked about) a couple months ago, did you ever get that F-14 Tomcat done? Was it discreetly slipped into some recent collection of units with no real fanfare since?

Reminded me of that first variable geometry duel over Libya in '81.
An insomniac take on the Fitter-critter. Camo & open wings. I will hate it tomorrow. Whatever.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Su 22 Fitter.png
    Tanelorn Su 22 Fitter.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 908
The Zipper or Zip. The Flying Coffin. The ground nail. The Hooligan. The Hatpin. The Lawn Dart, the Aluminium Death Tube, and the Flying P#@llus. The Missile With a Man in it. The Silver Sliver. The Starfighter or simply the 104 (one-oh-four).

I think it was time for a long deserved facelift.

Attachments

• Tanelorn F104 Starfighter.png
    Tanelorn F104 Starfighter.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 928
Thanks G. Good luck with your computer troubles.
Here's another port & rework, the Yugo G4 trainer/ light attack plane.
AB is for Anthony Boscia's Civ3 original.

Attachments

• Tanelorn G4 Super Galeb.png
    Tanelorn G4 Super Galeb.png
    3 KB · Views: 940
Out of curiosity (it's not for either touching up the Korean War or for the Rise of Rome - it'd be very bizarre if it were for either), but is there perchance a more-or-less recent graphic of an Iranian Zulfiqar MBT in any of those Fairline, Tanelorn, or Typhoon collections of modern units?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zulfiqar_(tank)

You know, Tanelorn, some of your modern units, especially the Greek and Turkish ones, got me thinking that I may, not right away as I'm currently working on a project, but in the near future, doing that Greco-Turkish War on Cyprus in 1974. Would you be up to give any help to that when (and if) I took it up at some point?

Out of curiosity, on that topic directly, does anyone or know an alternate link to the Civ2 Cyprus map that has a broken link on the CivFanatics download database?

Mexicans in post 2008 pixel camo and FX-05 Xiuhcoatl.
Looks like a G36 but it has an AK47 long piston action inside.
There you go, Gapetit.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Modern Mexico.png
    Tanelorn Modern Mexico.png
    5 KB · Views: 713
Tnx, G.
Korean war Chinese.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Korean War PVN.png
    Tanelorn Korean War PVN.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 700
Oh, those are nice, and can make a nice finishing touch to my KW scenario. Any chance you could whip up a 1st Cavalry Division, XXI PVA Corps (the only actually horse-mounted unit in the whole war, which I have a current unit for in the style of my current Chinese infantry) with uniform and hat styles that match those ones above, please?

What about this one? I couldn't find any actual photos, so it is what it is...

Attachments

• Tanelorn PVA Cavalry.png
    Tanelorn PVA Cavalry.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 268
That'll do nicely! Thanks!

As requested by Strelok a while back:

Attachments

• Tanelorn Leopard1 Greece.png
    Tanelorn Leopard1 Greece.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 263
Top Bottom