Balanced war / anti gang up

Ll1442

Chieftain
Hey, we all agree that the AI diplomatic skills sucks. Nevertheless we always see the same thing: all the AI's find one and gang up on that one.

I personally like for wars to be more balanced and for the few peacefull nations to defend whoever get attacked.

So my question is if there could be made some modifiers to go against gang up civs and a modifier to aid a totally outnumbered Civ.

I've seen peaceful nations attack hostile civs, but not take cities on numerous occasions. Civs who gang up are just taking advantage of the situation.

So my question is if there could be made some modifiers to go against gang up civs and a modifier to aid a totally outnumbered Civ.
Yes, there is one way. It's called "don't ignore diplomacy and maintain a strong army even if you play peacefully". And for higher difficulties it's more about bribing (correct me if I`m wrong).

Yes, there is one way. It's called "don't ignore diplomacy and maintain a strong army even if you play peacefully". And for higher difficulties it's more about bribing (correct me if I`m wrong).

I think op is concerned about AIs ganging up against a weak AI, but weak AIs doesn't know how to form a coalition against the strong AI.

Top Bottom