2015 MLB season.

Twins just scored a run, you guys must suck

I'm fairly certain the Mariners are something like 0-for-130 with RISP right now.

That's how I feel about the Phillies but they just suck. Truthfully it's something like .150/.170/.200 though. IDK how that's possible.

The Cardinals just had the worst series ever, first Molina got hit in the knee, now Wainwright could be out for the season and Heyward is acting all wonky. And the team was rolling and my fantasy teams have just woken up.

Looks like this is not gonna be the year :(

The Cardinals just had the worst series ever, first Molina got hit in the knee, now Wainwright could be out for the season and Heyward is acting all wonky.

At least they won 2 out of 3 at Milwaukee. But they're pretty expensive wins now that Wainwright is going to miss the rest of the season with a left achilles injury. :(

They do have some depth with Marco Gonzalez and Jaime Garcia, but you can't really replace a player of Wainwrights caliber. And we all know that Garcia is going hit the DL for an extended stay this season, so the pressure on Michael Wacha, Carlos Martinez and John Lackey to produce and stay healthy has just increased exponentially...

Molina was able to hit and run yesterday (though squatting was problematic), and Heyward was taken out as a precautionary measure, so I'm cautiously optimistic that both won't miss much time.

Last I heard about Marco, his shoulder is still acting up, so it's Lynnsanity, Wacha Wacha and El Gallo to the rescue. Yeah we have goofy nicknames for all of them, so what :p

Anyone who had Addison Russell hitting his first career home run before Kris Bryant hit his first career home run, stop lying, nobody thought that would happen.

Okay, Houston. You can stop winning now.

Houston pls

Houston

stahp

All but two of the 28 games the Mariners have played this year were decided by three runs or fewer. The exceptions were the two times Taijuan Walker exploded and many runs were scored by the opposing team.

Mike Trout looks like he's back to his 10 WAR self. K% and BB% rates are some of the quickest to stabilize, and they're both improved for him. Too bad for him his team is becoming an aging, depreciating mediocrity.

Another newly tense AL Central showdown with the Tigers and Royals this weekend, which is the only division I feel relatively confident in saying those are the two best teams, I have no idea what to make of the East and West so far.

We played like the old D'backs, we should stick to this jersey.

They are a hundred times better than their current unis. At least it's something different rather than the generic literally every uni in baseball template they have now.

Another newly tense AL Central showdown with the Tigers and Royals this weekend, which is the only division I feel relatively confident in saying those are the two best teams, I have no idea what to make of the East and West so far.

2 best teams in baseball? Are you joking?

EDIT: Ah. I see what you mean. Still. The Royals are overperforming. Their team WAR numbers aren't really all that impressive. Same goes for the Stros. The Indians have been looking pretty good so far, likewise the Angels. Nats, Angels, Mariners and Sox are all underperforming given their WAR.

Top Bottom