everything seems so slow and late

Turn 55 report to match my Turn 55 first post.

Spoiler :

Everything is a lot better due to taking the advice of this thread!

1 turn til +3 happiness and the libraries will be done before philosophy hits meaning philosophy will come sooner. I am gonna guess I will have NC by around t75!

Third worker came from CS again - but no diplo hit because a barb stole it, meaning my influence returned to 0 for doing their quest.

Only thing that is bad is that I haven't met anyone but I blame barbs and the map.

Spoiler :

National College completed Turn 77! Work has now started on a granary (3 turns).

Barb camps keep spawning in the isthmus making scouting excruciatingly slow!!!

Now where to go from here? I am thinking go straight to Education because I can't see Xbow rush being viable on this map.

It's very possible that the landmass continues to the NW pass the barbs, across a 1 hex-wide isthmus. Kill the barb and scout that way. Either way, an early Optics or resigning yourself to a peaceful game are the only choices. Jeez the map scripts are lame.

It's very possible that the landmass continues to the NW pass the barbs, across a 1 hex-wide isthmus. Kill the barb and scout that way. Either way, an early Optics or resigning yourself to a peaceful game are the only choices. Jeez the map scripts are lame.

I will wait til Navigation and go with frigates. With all coastal cities it should be easy to pump out a lot of them.

Other than that it's going to be a whole lot of embarking.

Top Bottom