European Union?

I've been watching this discussion but I didn't think I really had anything to contribute. Now that you're asking, I think I prefer the idea of exiting an alliance forces you to restart your spaceship. I definitely think that the decision to exit an alliance should be the decision of the player exiting and not allow a way to remove another player from an alliance. Then, if a player exits, the remaining alliance would keep all team projects. It's not just spaceship parts -- Space Program and anti-nuke projects are team projects too.
Yeah, I also think this is the easiest to code and most elegant solution. I think I'm going for it.

It will take some time to look into this feature anyway. Looks like splitting a team is quite tricky, if possible at all. It's something I definitely can't test on my current PC, I have to wait until I get back to my modding PC :(

45°38'N-13°47'E;14348773 said:
It will take some time to look into this feature anyway. Looks like splitting a team is quite tricky, if possible at all. It's something I definitely can't test on my current PC, I have to wait until I get back to my modding PC :(

You've already done a lot ;)

Are Permanent Alliances currently breakable? I was thinking if they are breakable, we probably shouldn't call them "Permanent" any more. I think "Alliance" works. There are several places in the mod that still refer to "Permanent Alliances" (like the Custom Game screen) and I think we should be consistent on terminology.

Are Permanent Alliances currently breakable? I was thinking if they are breakable, we probably shouldn't call them "Permanent" any more. I think "Alliance" works. There are several places in the mod that still refer to "Permanent Alliances" (like the Custom Game screen) and I think we should be consistent on terminology.
No, they're not. They're still permanent at the moment. I had to postpone this project since it requires heavy modding that I can't do on my current setup. It's a lot harder than I initially thought.

Top Bottom