Kathys graphic modcomps

...it is a great unit, thank you very much for designing it! :goodjob:

However, I have trouble adding a tomahawk as projectile. What do I need to reference in the EffectInfos file? Any help would be much appreciated!

It seemed, this is one thing I forgot. Because of my low graphics lewel, effects are not active during my game, so I never worked with this... I really do not know. Could anyone please help us?

I missed it from beginnings of Civ4, here it is: An Onager for Civ 4. It is not my model, I just added wheels to it. Original unit maker is unnown.
Onager download here

I made it for a unique unit of my amazon civ: A rider with a crossbow. To use as a normal medieval rider, it should be easy to replace the rider.
download here

Of cource, female crossbow riders are only part of fantasy literature.

But I have searched for it and found, that there has been some kinds of crossbow riders in past. I think, most times the fight like Dragons, riding to the battlefield, but figthing on foot.
battle of Ravenna, footer 9

Because there was no such unit in the database, I dreated it by myself. The soldier is from a mod, so I do not know the author. I am not absolutely happy with him, because he carries the bike on the shoulder and it is only a flat item, not 3D. If someone would be able to improve, I would be glad, too.

Download here

Ah, the Reichskriegrad is coming into creation... now if only we could get our soldier onto the bike...

Well, I am afraid, for this I am not skilled enough... I used this unit for the swiss army biker.

Requested by Jwitti, here two additional versions of my Crossbow-Rider. Unfortunately the Mongol (Keshik) and Arabian versions failed.

Download here.

:thumbsup:Very nice! I guess, PAE beta players have already built the first couple of hundreds of it (just one day after you posted the horse here;)).

Oh, I believe, they built them already before posted here, because Pie used this model one or two month ago... I only uploaded it here after Thorgal gave me some positive feedback.
But I am happy you like it. :)

I missed this kind of unit, and InEx did so, too: A world war II anti-air-tank. I have seen some for Civ5, but none for civ4. Now I tried it by myself,here it is:

The model is based on a Panther-model made by asioasioasio, using German Panzer animations. I re-equiped it with a Radar once, now I tried to do a model similar to the Flakpanzer IV "Moebelwagen".

I uploaded this unit because it was requested in the units request tread. I don't think it's perfect, but I did this unit some time ago. Maybe it could be the start of a better work.

Download here

It is based on embryodead's Mughal siege elephant.

Top Bottom