Kathys graphic modcomps

Hey kathy :goodjob: nice work!

One problem though, I'm having difficulty with the world war pioneer unit, in game I get a Russian Grenadier, in Nifscope a ww pioneer. here is the artdefines that I used
Code:
			<NIF>Art/Units/Pionierww/grenadier.nif</NIF>
			<KFM>Art/Units/Pionierww/grenadier.kfm</KFM>
			<SHADERNIF>Art/Units/Pionierww/grenadier_fx.nif</SHADERNIF>

any suggestions where I am going wrong with it?

Second question, does this unit have worker type actions?
Thanks.

Do not use the grenadier_fx.nif, but the grenadier.nif for the SHADERNIF-File, because I only altered this. I think I forgot to remove it from the folder.:blush:

download here
I used a static model of the ballista long time, but because it was requested, I tried to make one model. Hope it works fine.

I think if you asked one of the good "animation" guys we have around (embryodead, the_coyote, etc.) they might be nice enough to rig a legionairy to the cannonier animations and add it to the unit.

I am afraid, it use more skills in doing animations to ad any soldier to it. When I use the original Khmeer soldier, he was flying like a fakir, because of the animations the ballista uses.

Nice work, I really like what you did with my units. :goodjob: (And what you did with with Bakuel units, too ;))

Btw, I noticed that you are using my Samurai Girl unit as worker. Is there a reason why you left her the katana? Are you using her as some kind of warrior-worker hybrid?
Also, I've made a female worker myself in the past, but didn't put it to use in the end. I think I added her to my Native Amazons download without activating her. The unit looks like this:
Spoiler :

If you want I could upload her for you.

Attachments

• workers.jpg
    workers.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 863
Thanks, Saibotlieh, thats nice to hear.

I left the Katana, because when I removed it, nifscope crached, and I did not try it again. It was not easy use the model, because of her head that sometimes moved very strange.

The worker looks interesting, I would like to use her, yes. Perhaps the Samurai girl will be used as a figthing unit then.

That's rather strange. :think:

Well, it's one of my earlier units, so I guess there might be some glitches I didn't know about at that time. :)

I've attached the female Worker to this post. I'll have to help my Samurai Girl to get back to her original purpose after all. ;)

Attachments

• Amazon_Worker.zip
    269.7 KB · Views: 127
Thank you very much, Saibotlieh.

By the way, I like the great Leaderheads you are making, too.

Ah, thanks, but most of the credit really goes to the original creators of the models and animations. I'm just putting the pieces together (which is still a lot of work nonetheless ;))

Top Bottom