Champions of Mystara - Preview Thread

:blush: Thanks, I've been away awhile and was just going through all the subscribed threads first. Oops

Just thought I'd revive this thread with a quick little update. I'm going to update the pic of the leaders after my next leaderhead is done. I'll be replacing King Thar of the Broken Lands and Prince Etienne of Glantri, as well as replacing King Everast of Rockhome with Zulu's Dwarf Leaderhead I think, and probably replacing one of the norse leaders with one of R8's from Anno Domini.

The next leaderhead I'm going to work on is the leader of Yavdlom. Civarmy's leaderhead is good, but doesn't fit too well, IMO, with how the leader should look.

Also, here are the backgrounds I created for the science and other advisor screens that look like those in the technology preview. themanuneed asked about them, so I'll post them here for anyone who wishes to download them. I'm not posting them in the Graphics forum, as they are not yet a complete set, just the advisor and spaceship screens as I mentioned. When I get a chance to finish the set for the mod, I'll post the completed set then in the Graphics forum, but that won't be for quite a while.;)

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads11/MysGraph.zip

Thanh you very much, friend ! This is gonna be largely apreciated I think ;) Background graphics don't seem so important but they help a lot in creating a special atmosphere in a mod. Good work :goodjob:

Here's a preview of Mokuba Jibada of Yavdlom. It's an early version that will still have some clothing additions and obviously a background. For those unaware of the Mystaran world, the Yavdlom people, called the Yav, are a race of slender, ebony-skinned, elven people.:)

Thanks guys.:)

Hopefully he'll be done and animated in a couple of weeks. After that era, I'm doing a second, ancient era for him.

Wow, you have come a long way in graphix. You have a beautiful mod.

About that leaderhead, how can the graphics keep looking better even 5years after the game's been released?. Civ3 isn't slowing down at all. Thanks to artists like you, Im still getting impressed all the time. At the very least you took the modded LH look to another level, its right up their with the best!even when compared to Fireaxis models.
Thanks for building on the legacy. I look forward to seeing more of your works.
sincerly, T.A

Plotinus said:
That LH preview looks truly stormin'. It's amazing how you seem to have mastered the art of LH making right from the word go like this.

Yeah, it does, doesn`t it? :goodjob:

Oh wait, are you talking about the new one? It doesn`t look like me very much.. mebbe the ears.. :mischief:

Scrrrreeennnnieees, please? :)

Thanks again for the positive feedback. I haven't done any more work on this leaderhead yet except going through all the free stuff on Daz, Renderosity, and RuntimeDNA, looking for some good props. I'm also working on the goblin I promised Darque, at the same time, so I would expect maybe to be done this leaderhead about 2 weeks from now. I know I said 2 weeks from the date above, but I'm having trouble with modelling the goblin, due to the restrictions of morphing Michael, and I don't want to put the goblin aside for this head. I'll update soon, hopefully, with another pic and a pic of the ancient era.:)

The preview of the goblin I'll be submitting in Darque's Mod Thread as I won't be using it for this mod.

Top Bottom