Military police

Wayne.123

Chieftain
What exactly are the full function of military police. I was playing around with a mod and noticed that the mp unit in my city was causing it to grow while in the city but when I pulled the unit out then there was a food shortage. Is this normal for the military police or is something wrong in the mod?

What exactly are the full function of military police. I was playing around with a mod and noticed that the mp unit in my city was causing it to grow while in the city but when I pulled the unit out then there was a food shortage. Is this normal for the military police or is something wrong in the mod?

Military police serves only to provide you with 1 content face per unit. That's it (unless of course the mod you played modified something)

As for the part where a town began starving when removing the MP unit, that could have happened because when you removed the mp unit, the town must be about to riot and to prevent that the governor may have changed a citizen to an entertainer, thereby leading to food shortage.

Top Bottom