department of education does not work

abc123123

Chieftain
Hey,
I have built department of education and got primary schools in all my cities, then started to build high schools. Then I noticed that primary schools disappeared and are possible to build again, while department of education was still constructed and unable to build again. Cities trying to build high schools switched to primaries, and cities that already built high schools now have them without primaries, that are prerequisities. Nonsense?

I noticed that it is happening when I press yes in window "should the modifiers be recalculated", it is anyway strange that i get this window every time I load a game, because my SVN was not changed and C2C folder in MODS folder is not directly updated, but is a copy of updated folder. Something similar happened to national library service, but for example not with national zoo (still free zoo in all cities)

Interesting. The problem would be in the recalc code not updating for that case. Please report this in the bugs and crashes thread so it can be investigated in the order the reports have been received. Will be a while. Posting a save there with instructions on duplicating the issue could be helpful.

Top Bottom