keeping education low?

tramwajg

Warlord
hey, I would rather prefer my cities to have low education due to less food required to growth, is there any way to make it? all my cities have large education numbers even though I don't build anything to increase it, I am curious if having 10 times -10% food required to growth and all other penalties would be better than 10 times +10% and all benefits from high education

Attachments

• education.png
    education.png
    551.8 KB · Views: 64
hey, I would rather prefer my cities to have low education due to less food required to growth, is there any way to make it? all my cities have large education numbers even though I don't build anything to increase it, I am curious if having 10 times -10% food required to growth and all other penalties would be better than 10 times +10% and all benefits from high education
Don't build any buildings that produce education.

Bad education also causes crime and disease, but it depends on how those are in general across your state.
If you have [-1000] in crime and disease, then you could easily choose to go for low education as well.
But if it's around 0 or higher, this is a risk that may bite you in the ass eventually.
This is why I like this mod so much - its features actually interact with each other in quite a few intricate ways, lol.

Top Bottom