Votes: 0 0.0%
  • -5 - -10 °C

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Under -10 °C

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters

gangleri2001

Garbage day!!!
Another poll in order to teach these americans what civilized measures are.

Oh my god, are you serious? You made a thread to talk about the weather? :suicide:

It's very cool here right now. Using the civilized measuring system, it is currently 41 degrees due to some rather chilly air being dragged in from Colorado. Next week it should be more seasonably appropriate, with the (civilized measuring system again) temperatures getting into the 60s and maybe even 70s.

For those with barbarian tendencies, it is currently 5 degrees, with upper teens and maybe lower 20s anticipated next week.

It's very cool here right now. Using the barbarian measuring system, it is currently 41 degrees due to some rather chilly air being dragged in from Colorado. Next week it should be more seasonably appropriate, with the (civilized measuring system again) temperatures getting into the 60s and maybe even 70s.

For those with civilized tendencies, it is currently 5 degrees, with upper teens and maybe lower 20s anticipated next week.

That's better.

I'm from Ireland, if it goes above 15 C its considered a heat wave.

It it goes below zero, its an ice age.

Currently its a balmy 8 C.

It is 0 / 32F

Easiest conversion possible.

edit: take that back. -40 is the easiest possible.

It's 85 degrees right now:)
Kinda' hot, but if it warms up some more I'll have an excuse not to wear a shirt:D

Ugh ugh! Me American! 48 Fahrenheit! Me not use temperature system based on freezing and boiling point of dihydride monoxide or on absolute zero as me not in society that uses it! Oogh ugh!

Ugh ugh! Me American! 48 Fahrenheit! Me not use temperature system based on freezing and boiling point of dihydride monoxide or on absolute zero as me not in society that uses it! Oogh ugh!

and taking the freezing point of the river thames is definitely the most sophisticated decision! ;)

edit: ok, that seems to have been an urban myth...

Top Bottom