NukaNESIOT I: Regicide Roulette (V 0.1)

Us petty nobles? Look at yourself.
Your family is one of scullery maids, failure and bastardry, through and through. Yet you have the nerve to address us with that tone?
Run back to your father, if that stablehand still works at your manse.

...My father is DEAD thanks to the machinations of this realm.

I take insult to these attacks on my family! Perhaps you had a hand in my father's death yourself...I hereby challenge you to a duel to the death, you vile person!

To ensure that fair play is enforced in this game, I would like to observe the duel.

If, of course, it happens. I, personally, find it disgusting that a 14-years old boy will fight a military officer with at least 10 years in service of Your Majesty. You must intervene and end this squabble, Your Majesty. You can't just have kids being shot at or stabbed with blades. This is not the Elodas you're aiming for, right?

Somehow I doubt your concern is sincere. The Queen has no right to restrict the rights of the nobles in this fashion, you peasant. This is a time honored tradition of the nobility of Elodas, one that has lasted a thousand years, and shall last a thousand more!

The honourable Lord-Castellan Jacque de Franz of Altmarc, member of the "Elodas's Proper", issues a formal warning to newly appointed High Lord Origen I of House Lusovine that if his slandering, juvenile provocations and outbursts continue; he and his house will be expelled from the upcoming masquerade ball.

Your loss is a loss felt across the entirety of our glorious kingdom, but let it go. your upstart behavior is borderlining with criminal and treasonous - and Altmarc, for one, will not stand for it.

As a point of clarity it is commonly known about who the murderers are (Omega, Terran, Kaiser and Cived ). A major part of this game is in fact about holding grudges.

"I know we killed your dad but calm downnnnn "

I love it keep going guys :)

The honourable Lord-Castellan Jacque de Franz of Altmarc, member of the "Elodas's Proper", issues a formal warning to newly appointed High Lord Origen I of House Lusovine that if his slandering, juvenile provocations and outbursts continue; he and his house will be expelled from the upcoming masquerade ball.

Your loss is a loss felt across the entirety of our glorious kingdom, but let it go. your upstart behavior is borderlining with criminal and treasonous - and Altmarc, for one, will not stand for it.

I am Gregory I, thank you.

I may point out that we were not invited to the ball in the first place (per your OP), nor would we have gone had we been invited.

Aside from that, nothing we have done has been criminal, nor treasonous. Should anything have been treasonous, it would have been the assassination of my father, the Master of Architecture for her majesty, which might constitute an attack on the crown itself should she choose to see it that way!

Then do as you will, but consider yourself unwelcome in all future events hosted by House Altmarc.

We refuse to recognize an upstart.

Lord Dougal will attend the upcoming ball.

House Frostraven has no time for the frivolities and wastefulness of a ball. We will not attend.

Then do as you will, but consider yourself unwelcome in all future events hosted by House Altmarc.

We refuse to recognize an upstart.

Not sure what you qualify as an upstart.

Upstart
-a person who has risen suddenly to wealth or high position, especially one who behaves arrogantly.

Our family has been among the nobility for generations, thank you.

Public accusations that members of the court murdered another are libelous.

As a point of clarity it is commonly known about who the murderers are (Omega, Terran, Kaiser and Cived ). A major part of this game is in fact about holding grudges.

"I know we killed your dad but calm downnnnn "

I love it keep going guys :)

Public accusations that members of the court murdered another are libelous.

Common knowledge.

Yet not recognized.

These established and respectful noble houses have always stood at the pinnacle of honour. they must obviously have been framed by a third party.

Yet not recognized.

These established and respectful noble houses have always stood at the pinnacle of honour. they must obviously have been framed by a third party.

OOC: I am recognized....as I understand it, we all are unless we would explicitly say we arent?"

Lord Maoilios of House Deòir thanks House Altmarc for the invitation, and will attend the Elodas Masquerade Ball.

OOC: I am recognized....as I understand it, we all are unless we would explicitly say we arent?"

OOC: Was referring to the murder plot being common knowledge, but not a recognized act in terms of it being true that said co-conspirators actually were the ones behind it, claiming a third party to be involved.

OOC: Was referring to the murder plot being common knowledge, but not a recognized act in terms of it being true that said co-conspirators actually were the ones behind it, claiming a third party to be involved.

OOC: Makes more sense. I think its thin, but makes sense now.

Planning on updating prestige today. As for orders:

If you want them due by THURSDAY AT NOON, I can promise an update on Thursday.

If you want them due by FRIDAY, then we will not have an update till Sunday.

I'd prefer the former, but let me know!

Also, I am seeking out a way of sending out stats to people that is secretive and efficient. Aside from maintaining a GDOC for everyone, which I do not want to do, does anyone have any suggestions that does not involve me sending out PMs to everyone?

Top Bottom