[Tool] AND offline updater

...sometimes I can't understand the rush of users to have the latest version of Windows.No offense to you,dbkblk.I'm speaking generally.

+1
If it wasn't necessary for certain software to update to Win7, I'd be still using Xp. It was so comfortable...

I guess it's a matter of taste. Windows 10 has some useless features like Cortana or apps, but it's so far the most stable and feature-complete Windows i have ever used.

Thank you dbkblk for continuing to support the offline updater. Some of us depend on it!

I can´t update to the newest SVN. I tried running it as an administrator on windows 10. When I try to update, it immediately goes to 100% but the SVN is still the same after that. I tried all the fixes in the installer.

I can´t update to the newest SVN. I tried running it as an administrator on windows 10. When I try to update, it immediately goes to 100% but the SVN is still the same after that. I tried all the fixes in the installer.

I know, there might be a problem with the server but I'm not sure. I'll see if I can do something.

No problem updating from 1057 to 1058 and then 1058 to 1059 on Win7 64.

No problem updating from 1057 to 1058 and then 1058 to 1059 on Win7 64.
With the offline patcher I have downloaded a 16MB patch file (1057 to 1059) but could not test it yet (I'm at work). 16MB looks a little light for dll changes, right?

My patch was 17.2MB. I'm not sure if I did it improperly or if it isn't working, but my 1056 patch didn't update any files. I used offline patcher v2.1. Everything on my local copy is still showing 08-May-2017, which was the last time I updated. I'm comparing my files to the files shown here.

I have the same problem as slarki, I can not update from the main menu and i can't with the offline updater with Windows 10 64 bits.
I try to reinstall all (Civ4 and mod) but not effect.

Excellent developer work ! I love your mod.

Last edited:
Same problem here. I can´t patch the mod. I have tryed diffrend settings, but i´m not able to patch from 1031 to 1032 or higher.

Same problem to update 1061 to 1062 . I can't update from the main menu and i can't with the offline updater with Windows 10 64 bits.

Dbkblk, a suggestion for the offline updater: The patch file name should include what version it patches to. Not just what version it patches from.

Dbkblk, a suggestion for the offline updater: The patch file name should include what version it patches to. Not just what version it patches from.
Would be useful but you can still easily find it out if you forget it.
In Total Commander press F3 (View) on the patch file
upload_2017-5-29_10-49-53.png

Notice the 2nd ("from") and 3rd ("to") lines.
Note: It's not always the 2nd and 3rd lines but always in the beginning of the file

I've sent a message to dbkblk, hopefully he can fix this problem which started with his changes in rev1055. I could revert his changes but I think it's better to wait for him to fix the problem. Anyway the full installer is updated to latest revision and it's working.

I have a "new" AND, and i could never patch. Normal or with the off-line patcher.

I just updated from revision 1062 to 1063, 1 minute ago and it worked. It didn't work last month because of a server problem, but it currently works.

I could never patch.
Is there a setting in Win10 that i missed? Is there something i´m to blind/stupit to find or change?

Top Bottom