More Civilisations

The Sami herding mechanic doesn't seem to provide any food or production to my capital, is it bugged perhaps?\

Edit: Also I've just noticed you guys are doing a Greece split. Are the unique abilities and units already documented somewhere? Really curious for that one.

Edit: Also I've just noticed you guys are doing a Greece split. Are the unique abilities and units already documented somewhere? Really curious for that one.

Most of the uniques have been revealed in some place or other, at the very least there are some notes on the upcoming civs section of the wiki.

I'm curious as to what is next for the More Civs team, is EE the priority or are there any upcoming civs in the near future?

I know two of the abilities at least.

I could leak it if Pouakai allows me.

Oh, please, every big developer has their "leaks" nowadays.

And how would you know that? :p

Am I correct in assuming that the Sparta used in the Civ Battle Royale is the Sparta currently in the works by this mod?

The Sámi updated:​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe | Download

• Now uses TableSaveLoader for storing data, this will hopefully lead to better stability and performance.
  • Changed Cultural Group to Polar
  • Added/Updated modded support for: Mercenaries, Sovereignty, Cultural Diversity, Civ IV Traits, Ethnic Units.

Great! Much better now, with the polar group.

My games seems much more stable with the update, thanks! However, is it possible to spawn 0 Seidi improvements? Had that happen in my game anyway. Felt very harsh to receive none when investing those hammers. Or is it a bug?

My games seems much more stable with the update, thanks! However, is it possible to spawn 0 Seidi improvements? Had that happen in my game anyway. Felt very harsh to receive none when investing those hammers. Or is it a bug?

The only possibility is that the city has absolutely no free tiles for the Seidi to be placed on (I.E., possible but astronomically unlikely). If you can provide logs, it'd be appreciated.

The only possibility is that the city has absolutely no free tiles for the Seidi to be placed on (I.E., possible but astronomically unlikely). If you can provide logs, it'd be appreciated.

I thought it was related to the fact I got them for free... But it happened in my second city as well.

take the logs and screenshots https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70730385/Sami_Logs.zip

I loaded game right before Sieidi was builded.
Made some moves and pushed Next turn.
On the next turn I have Sieidi, but 0 improvements around the city.

And there another bug: Herd didn't give me food at all - only hammers.
But I think it's fine, because it's already too overpowered civ as is.

Attachments

• Sami_Logs.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 62
Why does Pouakai bacame Indiana Jones?

For those that don't know, the icon was originally produced on Jan's stream as a joke when some of the viewers pointed out that the Pergamene UU had a hat reminiscent of Indy's.

I'm hoping this means that it's been incorporated into some mod or other - it was too good to go to waste.

Top Bottom