Not open for further replies.

Pavlov

Dude

Attachments

• tokarev.jpg
    tokarev.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 6,755
Yup, it works.

Say, that ain't from a Close Combat game is it?

how long until this thread gets closed?

Close Combat 5, just wanted to see how it looks.

anarchy, this is the OT-forum. :p

OT is not for what is on topic elswhere, like the all other games forum. But this looks like it be a spam thread there of anywhere, for lack of content. Lefty

OT Doesn't mean spam, dude.

Originally posted by Dynamic Cow

hehe, i wouldnt say that...

I would :p

Everyone who posts to critisize a spammer is also a spammer! :p

Of course by critisizing the critisizers I am also spamming.

Man, I gotta go do something...

- Narz :king:

Corned Beef.

Originally posted by gerryandersson
Spam? What dos that meen.

Spam is considered posting topics or messages on our forums that contain no point, relevance, or contain subject matter that doesn't directly allow other member participation. Topics directed to a particular user, posting several times consecutively as an appendage to ONE post, and posts in threads that have NOTHING to do with the subject matter are all considered spam and will be deleted on sight. Contributing to/or intentionally posting spam will not be tolerated.

This thread is like a 3rd grade classroom when the teacher is gone.

Pavlov....aside from the spam, I do think I remember there being a forum rule against pics in sigs. I may be wrong though.

I just saw the thread title, and then I saw the thread starter's name. :) Kinda funny (well, not really, but since everone else in this thread seems to be spamming, I tought I'd jump on the train)

If I EVER AGAIN see posts of "spam", and such, EVERY POSTER that does so will be suspended ONE WEEK, and in that thread that would include:

Pavlov
Dynamic Cow
Cloudyvortex
The Troquelet

All FOUR of you are warned that at the NEXT infraction, you will be suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom