Update on the nightmarebeforechristmas mod

JarJarBInks

Oyle mui mui
I am nearly done with the NightmareBeforeChristmas mod. I only have to make the custom sounds now.

There are a couple problems:
1 biggest problem: The ai of certain civilizations is acting strangely
The 'peaceful' nations are leaving their cities empty
I may have messed up the tech tree values in some way because a few civs are not getting the proper technologies.
(I was hoping this problem would not be as big a deal as this mod is made specifically for multiplayer[you know, a nice holiday gaming get together where everyone makes their hot chocolate with marshmellows and battles it out] as playing against the computer seems to be the most fun early on but gets a little boring later)

2. I do not yet know how to make the game a mod(I had instead beeen slowly replacing my fantasy folder)

I am also wondering if I need to reduce the number of techs. I basically have used every tech slot and there are quite alot.
My results may be a bit skewed as I have been testing my mod on deity.
Speaking of which, do certain great wonders not work on deity? I built an equivalent of the Oracle and it was definitely not doubling the effects of my temples

Although I can't offer an immediate answer on the rest, all Wonders of the World function at all difficulties. Maybe check your Wonder obsolescence techs.

Although I can't offer an immediate answer on the rest, all Wonders of the World function at all difficulties. Maybe check your Wonder obsolescence techs.

@ENDWONDER
nil, ; Mrs. Tweedy's Apple Pies
nil, ; Everlasting Gobstopper
nil, ; Sacred Menhir
nil, ; Sea Guides
nil, ; Peppermint Convention
nil, ; Santa's Chair
nil, ; Santa's Whip
nil, ; Tenebris Exercitu
nil, ; Holy Quest
nil, ; North Pole Mail
nil, ; Altar Of Enlightenment
nil, ; Stonehenge
nil, ; Nef Anyo's Expedition
nil, ; "The Nutcracker"
nil, ; Sacred Rune Of Christmas
nil, ; Santa's Pub
nil, ; Santa's Spell Book
nil, ; Christmas Clock Tower
nil, ; Santa's Belt Buckle
nil, ; The Holy Christmas Tree
nil, ; Angelic Monument
nil, ; Candy Cane Forest
nil, ; Star of Bethlehem
nil, ; Hand of Midas
nil, ; Council of The Ogrelord
nil, ; Santa's Maps
nil, ; Santa's Watch Service
nil, ; Hanukkiyah Menorah

This is currently the endwonder in my rules txt.
:confused:

Top Bottom