Tech Chooser Icons

Erebras

Prince
Looking for tech icons for your scenario? Perhaps some of the ones I've created for my mods is what you're looking for.

Here are three new tech chooser icons:
REPUBLIC
MOTORIZED TRANSPORTATION
MAP MAKING

The first and last icon are mere palette changes of original FIRAXIS icons. The second is an original, of an early Ford.

I used them for my CivSpecific Mod, and decided to share them here. (The previews in the first post don't reflect the quality of the pcx files in the zip here.)

From Dark Emperor.

The runes for the game are air, earth, fire, water, metal, wood, life, death, serenity, and terror, but you can call them anything you like.

It's adapted from the Lighthouse of Alexandria great wonder graphic, with wagon wheels, wings, and a sword-arm added. The Temple of the Rose Cross by Teophilus Schweighardt Constantiens is the original artwork, done in 1604AD. I would've done more, but it was very difficult finding even an appropriate belltower gondola piece of clip art, so I gave up and did this, instead.

Erebras, thank you very much for the explanation. :)

Self-propelled winged lighthouse with attack/defense option. :D

:lol: - and with a mechanical swords-arm that also can be used for holding a cup of coffee. :D

These will appear in the upcoming post-apocalyptic mod(s) soon to be completed. Some of them will be earlier techs based on the SMAC/SMAX icons (such as a ring for military doctrines or a tree for environmental ones).

Thanks for the feedback, guys, but I didn't design these icons, so I cannot take credit for anything but resizing, reformatting, and recoloring (most of) them. In SMAX, the icons were color-coded according to purpose: military advances were reddish-orange, explore advances were green, infrastructure techs were yellow-orange, etc. Since I know the interface for the mods I'm working on is going to have a light-on-black scheme -- something like the touch-interface of Minority Report and Star Trek, among many others -- I went ahead and colored the techs mostly in that pale bluish glow so they'd fit the scheme I'm shooting for.

Top Bottom