Inexplicable Faith Boost on Natural Wonder

ferretbacon

Obsessor
I know I'm missing something, but I can't figure it out.

I'm playing Spain and I settled my second city by Mt. Kilimanjaro. I, of course, took One with Nature as my Pantheon belief, which set Kilimanjaro's yield to +6 :c5food:, +4 :c5culture:, and +8 :c5faith:.

Then, quite suddenly, Kilimanjaro's faith yield jumped up to +16 :c5faith:. What could have caused this?

:confused:

Edit:
I think it must have been a bug -- after my religion cancelled out my pantheon and I lost One with Nature temporarily, I sent a missionary to convert the city. After reestablishing One with Nature, the :c5faith: yield was back to 8.

Spain's UA grants double yields from Natural Wonders. When you had one with nature, base yield was 8 faith, thus it was doubled. When you lost One with Nature, base yield went back to 4, thus doubled to 8. In terms of when you got pantheon back, idk honestly, either I'm missing something or its a bug. Did you wait a turn to see if the tile went back to 16? Possible didn't get pantheon back?

Man, nice tile! That's Lake Victoria combined with a free religion and an extra two social policies in that one tile. Oh, and that's not even counting the military bonuses.

Spain is ridiculous.

As for what actually happened, I have no idea. Never seen that before as Spain.

It's a bug. If you take the policy in the Piety tree that gives the Pantheon of the second largest religion, cities that don't have a religion yet but do have a Pantheon will get double the effect of that Pantheon.

Top Bottom