Tough times in Chicago

They lose Patrick Kane and Derrick Rose on the same day, and they still can't get rid of Jay Cutler. How much worse can it get?

One of their teams could be owned by a Dan Snyder or Jimmy Haslem.

Man, Rose is starting to look like he's made of glass. And he's likely going to
be permanently diminished, no matter what option he takes.

Yes but Cleveland hasn't won a championship in any major sport since 1964 and along the way they've had to endure moments like the shot, the decision, the fumble, and the drive.

Losing Rose and Kane are big blows, but given Chicago has won multiple championships in the past few decades, including a few by the Blackhawks recently, they are decidedly less tortured than Cleveland.

Counterpoint: the Cubs haven't looked this exciting in almost a decade. The White Sox look intriguing too.

Counterpoint: the Cubs haven't looked this exciting in almost a decade. The White Sox look intriguing too.

I almost said "there's always the Cubs" but I considered the humor too cruel.

Youtube is returning "Video does not exist" for all three of those...

Thanks, posted links instead of imbed videos. Try it again if you get a chance.

I have been having problems posting videos for the past couple of years. Anyone else?

Did you post the entire link or just the portion of the link after "v="?

Thanks, posted links instead of imbed videos. Try it again if you get a chance.

I have been having problems posting videos for the past couple of years. Anyone else?

Seeing the second one reminded me of someone I know from Ohio who told me that
the orange construction barrel was the state flower.

Did you post the entire link or just the portion of the link after "v="?

Yeah, for a youtube video found at, e.g., https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY, the correct format for a youtube link would be [youtube]ysmLA5TqbIY[/youtube]. Do not try to embed the entire youtube URL.
You guys are the bestest. I need to publish one of those "everything I know about X I learned in/on/from X" posters that says "Everything I know about computers I learned on Civfanatics:D"

So here is the 3rd try (the second one is the "Were not Detroit!" one):

Link to video.

Link to video.

Top Bottom