Stack Attack

triplebassist

Chieftain
In the BUG, I've noticed there is a "stack attack" option, which has all of the units in a stack work together during a battle (or so the civliopedia would have me believe). The only thing that bothers me is that we have had a feature that is "known to cause stability issues and is not reccommended" in the mod for as long as I've had it (7 months), without any apparent discussion of how to fix it. Is that planned for sometime in the future, or is there just a buggy peice of code hanging out that nobody really uses and causes problems? If that's the case, why is it still there?

Because of "How" it was added in. What removing it would do to the coding in BUG. BUG is a complicated piece and most of those who wrote the original code are no longer around the forums.

Koshling of C2C looked at it and made some recommendations on it's usage. But even he with all his expertise said it would be a Major undertaking to remove it. And others things were more important to deal with than this 1 option in BUG. Iirc, his option/recommendation was to leave it set on -1.

JosEPh

Top Bottom