While We Wait: (Almost) Anything Goes

Checking in again; exams are coming up, and a mountain of work, but I'm looking to join a new NES with free time.

So, I would like to bring up a topic of conversation here relating to the stickies we have at the top of the forum. At the moment we have five different threads and I am looking at condensing them to a single informative FAQ thread. Mostly this is to establish a bit more orderliness and usability. Also, to provoke discussion here about it. So, here's my question to the community: do you think combining threads is a good idea/bad idea/waste of time, and what do you feel would be the best things to include on such a combined thread?

There will be new information that I look to add on this FAQ already, including about what this particular moderator will/will not do in regards to the forum and the extensive revision of the existing inclusivity rules. Beyond that I'm looking for any NESer contributions to a useful FAQ for new players or new moderators.

I honestly don't know whether it's a good idea to combine those threads or not. It might be. The front page isn't so busy that it's necessary to protect threads from going to page two, however. So I really don't know. But any cleanup of stuff that shouldn't be htere is always appreciated.

I figure I'd post this here, but I did make a new STG over at the Frontier, and I think it'd be great if Nesers and IOTers alike were to join, feel free to join here

Hello, after some thinking about what I want to do next, I have started a new NESLife game over on The Frontier - http://the-frontier.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=192&t=35362

Sorry for getting hopes up about an imminent NESCraft revival. However, that is still very much possible as well.

For the draft we may need to put bits regarding those who declare neither NES nor IOT; we must ensure full rights to citizens especially with the likelihood of mixing. As member of the BTLP (Beyond the Lampshade Party) I will warn that the mods may not be very fond of the elective mod thing regarding the response on the Site Feedback thread. I oppose the idea of IOTs having a separate forum section here; in truth STG is the merge and attempts to create a separate IOT space will resolve in the tribalism that will weaken us all. Alone we will perish; united we are strong: this principle must make it in a united forum. STG is the merge on Frontier; all who try to create a separate ghetto will only be aiding the forces of disorder. A majority has voted in favor of a merge on CFC; I would say this should be reflected or else.

Still on topic of PDMA; I thought there was progress on that in the PDMA thread? Should we not keep the merge and PDMA issues separate also? 80.43% has voted in favor of the PDMA reforms, a number which the mods would be foolish to not throw a bone for. I think that should not be in the constitution of WBG: it should be in the constitution of all of CFC, as be the rights of the merge on CFC of IOT and NES into WBG in honor of 65.28%. Diplomacy still has a chance.

The mod elections should be purposed for all CFC so that we work as agents of a collective. Let us reforged CFC into a new figure.

There aren't any IOTs running on the Frontier, as far as I can see. Although obviously IOTers are extremely welcome - as they are in NES on CFC - saying that STG on the Frontier is really a merge is disingenuous.

There aren't any IOTs running on the Frontier, as far as I can see. Although obviously IOTers are extremely welcome - as they are in NES on CFC - saying that STG on the Frontier is really a merge is disingenuous.
Kashmir is a hybrid that was posted in Frontier.

...and there was Sone of course who posted a Diplomacy and Risked styled game.

Overall I sense a blur coming...

Top Bottom